12

Demi's POV

The next couple of months were absolutely crazy. Raising six kids is so stressful. I swear me and Odell never stopped running around. We were either rushing to get the older two to school and practice for their sports or chasing after three toddlers. It was nuts. There were some nights where I just cried from how stressed and tired I was. It was so hard, but I didn't let Odell see me having a hard time.

I haven't been able to visit Max in rehab yet, and I really don't want to after he tried to kiss me which Odell still doesn't know about. I have called the facility a couple times though so the kids could talk to Max on the phone and I would see how he was doing. He seemed to be doing great, but he still had at least one more month left. Hopefully after that everything will be good again. I did end up getting temporary care of Lincoln and Sommer didn't even show up to the court date anyways so it just made that decision easier. Mila has grown so much though. She smiles all the time and always wants to be in Odell's arms unless she wants me to feed her. The older she gets, I'm seeing more and more of Odell's personality in her which makes me nervous sometimes for when she gets older, but I know she will be a silly girl just like her daddy and if I can handle him then I will be able to handle her.

Today is Thanksgiving and all of Odell's family as well as mine are going to be at our house today. We invited Max's family also, but they are going to New Jersey for thanksgiving which is fine with me. I'm kind of nervous about today though, because even if Odell and I have been dating for two years now, our families still haven't had a proper meeting and sit down with one another. I'm just nervous and I really hope everything goes okay.

"Mom! Where's my dress for today?" Zara shouts down the stairs as I chase around the twins while I try to get them dressed.

"It's in my closet! I'll get it right now!" I shout back up as I catch Zaila and hold her in between my arms as I get her dressed in her outfit. I then get Enzo dressed, just as Odell walks down the stairs with Lincoln and Mila and I smile as I see them all fully dressed. I quickly finish Enzo then I walk over to them and take Mila in my arms and kiss her cheek.

"Hi angel, you look so pretty." I say and she smiles big letting her small dimples pop through making me smile. "And you look handsome baby." I say looking up at Odell as I briefly look him up and down in his button up and slacks. He looks good as fuck.

"Thank you mamas." He says kissing my forehand and I smile. "Why don't you go get ready, I got the kids." He says.

"You sure?" I ask and he nods. "Okay, I'm going to do Zaila and Zara's hair first." I say turning to see Zaila pulling her dress up and I roll my eyes. "Hey, put your dress down missy. Now let's go upstairs so I can do your hair." I say holding my hand out and she smiles and skips over to me and grabs my hand. I'm still dressed in just sweats, but I did my hair and makeup already. When we get in my bathroom, I lift Zaila up on the counter and face her to the mirror while I start on her hair. I just put it in two pigtails then curled the pieces and put in a bow. I then spray hairspray before putting her back down on the ground just as Zara walks in.

"Can I have my dress?" She asks and I nod and walk in my closet with her following. I hand it to her and zip it up for her before walking back in the bathroom so I can do her hair. I just quickly curled it and put a small braid in.

"Alright, your done." I say spraying hairspray and she smiles.

"Thank you!" She says and I nod.

"You're welcome." I reply as she leaves my bathroom. I then walk into my closet and I sigh as look at the outfits that I have picked out. I'm still not comfortable with how my body looks after Mila. I gained the most weight with her and I think that's because she was one, my biggest baby, and two, because I got past full term with her. I then hear the doorbell ring downstairs and I take a deep breath when I realize people are starting to arrive and I still don't know what to wear. I have three outfits picked out, but now that I'm looking at them, I don't feel like wearing any of them. I ended up sitting down on the couch in our closet and put my head in my hands and take a long breath so I don't start crying and stressing out more than I already am.