6

Demi's POV

Today is the day Odell and I are leaving for our mini baby moon. Max picked up the twins earlier today so we could pack and he's picking up the older two from school. I'm actually really excited to get away with just Odell. We never have time for these little vacations because of work and the kids so it will be nice to have one on one time with him this weekend. I still have no idea where we are going, all I know is that it is still in California because I requested that we do stay here just in case we need to get to a hospital quickly.

"Babe, I don't know what to pack." I pout and Odell chuckles and kisses my cheek as he walks up to me.

"Then go relax and I'll pack for you." He says and I give him a look.

"No. Knowing you, you'll put crazy shit in my suitcase just to be funny. Not happening." I say shaking my head and he laughs.

"Damn, you know me to well." He says and I laugh. "Bring these though." Odell says holding up a black bikini and I roll my eyes.

"No. I'm huge, I'm not wearing that." I say and he ignores me anyways and puts it in my suitcase and I roll my eyes.

"You're not huge. You're pregnant." He says tapping my ass and I sigh.

"Whatever." I mumble. I am huge and I know I am.

"Baby stop. You are making a human being. You are nurturing our daughter or son to make sure they become big and strong so they can come meet us and their brothers and sisters. Then you will continue to nurture our baby even after they are here which is fucking incredible. Seeing your pregnant body just makes you that much sexier to me and makes me fall more in love with you because you are giving us a baby. That's pretty fucking incredible." He says and I crack a small smile.

"I've just never been this huge when someone I was with saw me. With Ezra, I had him really early and with the twins, Max and I weren't together anymore so I wasn't worrying about trying to impress anyone. Now I'm with you and I want to look good all the time, but I know that won't happen because of how big I am." I say.

"But you do look good all the time. I seriously mean that baby and I'm not just saying that to make you feel better. I really mean it. You're sexy as fuck." He says and I blush slightly as I look down. "I love you Demi. All of you." He says and I smile. He then leans down to kiss me softly and I sigh happily in the kiss.

"I love you too." I reply when we pull away and he smiles.

"Now stop thinking about how you're going to look in some of these clothes. To be completely honest, we will be relaxing the entire weekend because that is what you need." He says and I nod. We then finish packing and by the time we are done, it's time to leave so we get in the car and start driving. Odell is going to drive us because we didn't want anyone else with us this weekend.

"How long is the drive?" I ask him as he places one hand on my thigh and I place my hand on top.

"Like two hours. Go ahead and rest baby." He says and I smile.

"Can we stop to get some food though?" I ask and he chuckles and looks over at me.

"What do you want?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't know. Fast food is fine." I say and he nods. About twenty minutes later we pull up to an In n Out drive through and I smile big as I sit up a little more. Odell orders my exact order that I always get including a vanilla milkshake. This has been the main thing that I've been craving since I've been pregnant so it's no secret he knows my order by heart by now. Especially since I've woken him up in the middle of the night to get it.