15

Demi's POV

The past month was a little hectic to be honest. I met with Linda at least twice a week to discuss the court date which was already stressful enough. Odell had to fly to New York for a week and then London for his shoe release while I stayed back with the kids. I haven't heard a thing from Max since I blew up on him at his house last month so taking care of six kids alone was exhausting. I would bring the older two to school then drop off the three little ones at my parents house and sometimes Max's parents house. I would normally take Mila with me with any time I had to do something just because she's going through a faze of not wanting anyone to hold her besides me or Odell. She freaks out when someone else even gets too close to her which is frustrating at times but I know she will get over it soon enough. She's five months old now and is always laughing and giggling. It's really sweet and I love her happy personality. The twins are actually turning three years old next month and I've started planning their party as well. They both wanted it to be at a trampoline park since their new obsession is jumping. They will jump anywhere and everywhere even if it's off the couch and onto a bean bag which gives me a heart attack every time. I texted Max about their party and when and where it's going to be, but he never replied. Today though, is our court date. The kids are going to stay at Odell and I's house with his mom and sister. They both wanted to come and support at the custody hearing, but I really needed someone to watch the kids and I didn't really have any other choice. Odell and I are driving together to the court house and then my family and the rest of Odell's family will meet us there as well as our closest friends like Matthew, Sirah, Ben, and Jarvis. Most of them are all going to testify in my favor. I don't know who is going to be on Max's side besides his family, but I don't really care. Linda also took a statement from each of the kids on a voice recording that she will play in court. They basically just said that they want to stay with me and that was that. As far as Lincoln, he started changing his mind. He told me that he didn't want to see Max anymore because he loves me and Odell more. It broke my heart a little because Max caused his biological son to not want to be with him anymore and instead someone who isn't related to him at all. I just hope today goes well and Max doesn't win because I won't be able to handle not having my babies at home with me anymore. As we pull up to the courthouse, I already see a ton of paparazzi and I groan.

"Great. How did this get out in the media." I mumble as I unbuckle.

"I don't know baby. How are you feeling though? You've been quiet all morning." Odell asks placing one hand on my thigh and I sigh and look up at him.

"Absolutely terrified." I answer simply.

"We got this alright? I won't be able to sit next to you, but I will be right behind you to hold your hand alright?" He says and I nod. He then leans over to give me a quick peck on the lips. "I love you." He says and I crack a small smile.

"I love you too." I reply.

"Are you two ready to go inside?" My security guard, Lyndan, asks from the front seat and I nod looking at him. He then gets out of the car followed by Odell and they both walk around my side. Odell opens the door for me and grabs my hand to help me out. Lyndan then walks in front of us while Odell stands behind me with one hand on my waist and the other interlocked with my fingers. I keep my head down as we walk into the court house with paparazzi shouting questions and snapping a million pictures. Once we finally make it inside, I see everyone waiting since the hearing hasn't started yet.

"How are you feeling honey?" My mom asks walking up to me as I keep Odell's hand clutched in mine.

"Scared." I say and she nods wrapping her arms around me.

"We are all hear for you okay? So far, only Max's parents and brother is here." She says as we pull away and I nod glancing past her shoulder at Max's parents and I sigh.