3

Demi's POV

Odell went to answer the door several minutes ago and I start to realize that it's been too long so I stand up and tell the kids to stay in the playroom while I go see what's going on. When I make it to the living room, I see Odell talking to Max and I sigh.

"So you don't answer any of my calls but you'll show up here unannounced?" I ask crossing my arms and he looks over at me quickly.

"I'm sorry. I was handling something." He says and I nod and bite my lip.

"You gonna tell me what's going on with you and Sommer and why you were having a screaming match last night and why the babies were crying?" I ask and he sighs.

"We just got in an argument cause she thought I was cheating on her. I told her I wasn't and she blew up on me." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I don't put that accusation past her." I mumble back and he looks at me and glares slightly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Did you forget that you basically had an affair with somebody when we were married? Got someone pregnant? Cause I didn't forget." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You cheated also Demi. This can't all go on me. I'm sure Odell has accused you of cheating on him before." He says and I am beyond pissed.

"Actually, I haven't. So, get your facts straight." Odell speaks up. "And even with what she did, there is no reason why you should have done what you did. She told you the day after it happened and she didn't have sex with somebody else or get pregnant with someone else's kid unlike you." He continues.

"Whatever. Look, I came to get the kids." Max then says.

"Is Sommer at your house?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, we resolved things. Look, can I at least have my son so we can go." He says.

"I'm not letting that happen. Did you know what your oh so precious girlfriend is doing to our kids?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"She isn't doing anything Demi." He says and I take a deep breath.

"Why don't you go check the kids backs then? Explain to me why they're filled with bruises and why every single one of them say that Sommer is hitting them." I say and his eyes widen.

"What?" He asks.

"You heard me. I promised all of them that they would not be going back to your house as long as Sommer is there. So get her out of your house or they aren't going over there." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure they're lying because they just don't like Sommer. They want another reason for you to keep them from me." He says.

"Then why would Lincoln say that his mommy is hitting him?! Why would he have such a terrified look on his face when I picked them up last night? Lincoln has nothing to do with the kids feelings on Sommer. He has no other reason not to like his mom besides the fact that she is hitting him. All of them!" I shout and he looks down.

"Give me my son or I'm calling the cops." He says and I sigh. I really don't want Lincoln going back over there but I am not his mother.

"Fine. Check his bruises at least." I say turning around and walking away. I go into the playroom and all the kids look up at me.

"Lincoln, your daddy is here." I say and he lets out a pout on his face as tears fill his eyes. Max and Odell then walk in and Max goes to pick up Lincoln but he stands up and runs over to me.