Chapter 30- Team Conflicts

Start from the beginning

I shrugged then turned to the two boys frowning. "Naruto, what has you going at Sasuke with the Rasengan?! And you Sasuke, what has you going at Naruto with the Chidori?! We are team mates, not enemies, those jutsu's are not for our comrades!" I scolded them. Turning to Naruto again I put my hands on my hips. "I don't care if you did have any excuse, if I hadn't gotten here when I did you both could have been dead! You from his Chidori and him from your Rasengan." I huffed.

Naruto looked down, "I'm sorry Yuki-chan." I nodded.

"I'm not going to say it's okay, because its not. But I forgive you. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to see the Hokage. Kakashi sensei, I leave these two to you."I walked off towards the Hokage's office, leaving Kakashi to scroll the two boys, and to calm a crying Sakura.

Luckily with sudden events, they didn't think twice of me leaving the hospital. It made my escape much easier, since there was no way I was going to be staying much longer there.

.......................

Standing outside the door I knocked softly. "Who's there?" Tsunade shouted in annoyance. "It better not be you Naruto, you just got back from a mission!"

"Granny Tsunade! It's me Yuki!" I shouted back, only more happy.

"Yuki? Oh come in." She replied more nicely and less annoyed, I opened the door with a huge smile on my face.

She shook her head, a small smile on her face. "You're still supposed to be in the hospital." Clearly she was amused, but she tried to act irritated.

"Yeah, well I tend to not like hospitals, besides I feel fine, awesome in fact." My smile only grew.

"Well it saves me a trip of having to go to you." She stood up, I looked at her confused.

"Well from the notes the third left. It clearly states that you need to be promoted to Chunin. The only other genin to be promoted was Shikamaru, although I'm telling him later. Here's your vest, good job Yuki." She smiled proudly handing me a green vest.

I stared dumbfounded, shocked at the green vest in my hands. Looking up at Tsunade I tackled her in a bone crushing hug, one that I would not release soon.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Granny Tsunade you're the best!" I shouted still attached to her.

I heard the door open. "Shizune, a little help?" Tsunade asked sweat dropping.

I let go as Shizune pulled me off of Tsunade. "I see Yuki's back, and more alive than ever." She smiled down at me.

"Well that is because of two things! One, I no longer have a illness all thanks to Granny Tsunade. And two I am now a Chunin!" I punched the air then pulled on the green vest.

Tsunade chuckled. "Yeah, okay. Now I want you to slowly start using your chakra, use too much and you will be way to tired. You have to build up your tolerance."

I nodded then grinned. "Hey Tsunade, do you think you can maybe teach me some medical ninjutsu? It can be helpful if I'm on any missions."

She only smiled more. "Sure Yuki, we can start next week."

"Yosh! Thank you so much!" I grinned.

Tsunade smirked in amusement, "Since you'll just escape, at least go home and rest. You really shouldn't even be out of bed yet."

Saluting her I laughed, "Sure thing, Granny Tsunade!" With a hop in my step I exited her room. At least she wasn't forcing me to go back to the hospital.