drunk-

**rewritten**

Louis bounces his leg to the beat of the music as he takes a sip of his beer. Zayn and Niall managed to drag him out even though he politely declined because he had school work to get to. But he gave up on refusing, so here he is, sitting at the bar while Zayn and Niall are somewhere on the dance floor.

He knows he must seem like such a boring person for just sitting and gazing around, but all he can think about is the mountain of work he needs to get to. It's his first year at Uni and so far he has been focused on that.

He's a dance major and even though many could say that it shouldn't be that hard of a subject, Louis begs to differ. He's got written exams as well, and those are pure shit. But he deserved one night of freedom so he gave up on rejecting the lads offer for a night out, and just went.

Now he's kind of regretting it because he's been sat for two hours doing absolutely nothing. You'd think he'd be out on the dance floor, doing what he loves to do, but he just isn't feeling up to it.

"A beautiful guy like you shouldn't be sitting here all alone." A voice says next to him and he startles turning to face the stranger. His face heats up when his eyes catch those of the green eyed lad in front of him.

"What's your name love?" The lad asks, taking a seat next to him. Louis takes in his appearance and can clearly see how fit this guy is. He's got on a shear shirt and Louis can see an array of tattoos littering his body.

"L-Louis." He says shyly, sipping on his beer. The stranger smirks, taking Louis' beer from him and setting it on the table. "Well Louis. I'm Harry. And I'd like to have a dance with you, if that's alright." Harry says.

Louis blushes, and nods his head, letting Harry lead the way to the dance floor. Into You by Ariana Grande starts playing and Louis smiles because he choreographed a piece to this song with some of the girls in his class.

When the get to the dance floor Harry pulls Louis to him. Louis starts moving against Harry, rotating his hips against Harry's front. Harry grabs onto Louis' hips, feeling the way they move to the beat. Louis let's the music take over.

He removes himself from Harry, stepping away from him, making sure Harry's eyes are on him. When he sees the dark look in Harry's eyes, he twirls, making sure to push his arse out. He then runs his hands down his sides, shaking his hips.

He closes his eyes for a moment, getting lost in the music before he feels a body press against his back, and hands on his arse. He feels hot air near his ear and opens his eyes just as lips meet his. His hands instantly go to Harry's hair, tugging as their tongues dance.

**

"Fuck." Louis moans as Harry starts kissing down his chest. He moans when Harry's mouth is on his nipple. After dancing, they decided to head to Louis' place. The moment he stepped into his flat, Harry was on him, and they made their way to Louis' bed, clothes off the moment they stepped inside.

"You're so fucking hot. When I saw you sitting by yourself, I had to make my move before someone else came to snatch you away." He says, licking and sucking on Louis' neck. Louis whimpers as Harry sucks a bruise onto his neck. He rakes his nails on Harry's back as Harry grinds their erections together.

Louis' mind fogs with the alcohol in his system, along with the attention his body is getting. He needs something more. "Harry. Please fuck me." He begs, feeling Harry's cock twitch at the request. Harry stops his ministrations on Louis' neck and presses their lips together in a needy kiss.

"Need to prep you." He says, nipping at Louis' jaw. "T-top draw." He says and Harry gives him one last kiss before removing himself off of Louis and walking towards the chest of drawers. Louis writhes on the bed, cock in need of attention and moans when Harry takes too long.

"Just fucking get on with it. I can't wait." He interrupts and Harry quickly grabs a bottle of lube from the drawer and stumbles back to the bed.

He opens Louis' legs and moves in between them. "Gonna fuck you so good baby. Open you nice and wide for my big cock." He says, opening the lube cap and squirting some on his fingers. He then guides them to Louis' pink hole and presses one in.

"Oh fuck." Louis moans as his hole stretches around Harry's finger. It's been a while since he's slept with anyone so it hurts just a bit. Harry begins thrusting his finger inside Louis, enjoying the moans he is drawing from him. He then peppers kisses along Louis' thigh as a distraction while he adds another finger, making the blue eyed boy arch of the bed when his spot is brushed.

"Look so gorgeous for me baby. Feel so lovely. Can't wait to feel you around my cock." He says, fucking Louis with his two fingers. "H-Harry. Another. Please give me a-another." he begs and Harry kisses his thigh before pushing in a third finger.

Louis moans at the full feeling and pushes down on Harry's fingers. "Please. I need you inside me." He begs and Harry nods, removing his fingers from inside Louis, and wipes them on the sheets. He then scoots forward and tugs on his cock while pouring some lube on to his hand.

Once his cock is coated in the slippery substance, he hoists Louis legs up and begins to push in. "Oh my God!" Louis moans as Harry's cock stretches him. He fists the sheets as Harry bottoms out. "Damn baby. So fucking good." Harry groans, starting a steady pace as he fucks into the boy before him.

Louis grabs onto Harry's biceps as the curly haired man fucks him so good, he is sure he's going to pass out. "Not gonna last." He moans, as Harry begins pounding into him. He attaches their lips together, sweaty bodies pressed firmly against each other as they move together.

"Gonna come. Gonna make you come so hard baby." Harry moans. Louis' hole clenches at Harry's words, making his hips stutter as he begins coming inside the feathery haired boy. "Fucking hell." Louis moans as his cock spurts thick ropes of come all over his stomach.

Harry kisses him as he fucks them through their orgasms, his cock softening with each thrust. He then pulls out, and goes in search of something to clean them off. When he comes back with some tissues, he sees Louis passed out on the bed.

He wipes the boy down, before throwing away the dirty tissues. He then picks up his clothes and begins dressing himself. When he is done, he scratches around for a piece of paper and pen, then begins writing a note.

He places the note on the bed beside Louis, covering the sleeping boy with a sheet. He places a kiss on Louis' cheek then swiftly, leaves.

a/n
ao3