sweetheart

unedited correct me for any mistakes

**

"Harry!" Louis giggled, hiding his face in the depths of the silky bed sheets. "Stop!" He smiled even more, wiggling around in Harrys warm grasp.

They had decided to spend their day cuddling up together while watching different movies and different shows. And of course, it usually ended up in Harry annoying Louis or Louis sleeping. And it was Harry tickling Louis until he couldn't breathe.

"You give in yet?" Harry laughed.

"Yes! Please stop Harold!"

"As you wish, baby." He smiled, hands resting on the dip of Louis' thick thighs. "You look adorable." He added just staring at the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen, also taking a moment to appreciate him.

"Harry! I know." A small smile plastered across his face. Harry adored it so fucking much that not even words could explain. And the sass that the little boy holds is incredible, Harry also loves it.

"Good."

"Yes."

And after a few minutes, Harry had worked his way off of the small and petite boy and laid on his back, pulling Louis closer to his side. Their legs instantly tangling together and eyes fixated on one another's for a while. Until Harry spoke up again.

"What would I do without you, doll." He smirked, hand making its way under the back of Louis' purple jumper to the small of Louis' back. "I don't know, Harry, but i don't want to imagine it." Louis exclaimed, voice sounding tired. He was, but he didn't want to actually sleep, you know?

His eyes closed tightly shut, breathing matching his lovers at a slow pace. Louis' small, dainty hands fit perfectly in Harrys firm and larger ones. The small boy tracing over the tattoo which was etched on Harrys wrist, knowing that he had a matching one on his own. Smiling at the thought that his soulmate was laying practically underneath him.

They loved each other so fucking much, Every moment like this, like how they were cuddled up in one another's warm arms, intertwined by the legs and no longer cold. And this is what reminded them that life is worth living, to have someone you love dearly with you to keep you company when you need it most, or when you just want to smell, breathe in their scent so you know they are there with you.

But anyway, back to the moment, Harry ended up placing soft kisses onto the top of Louis' brunette, feathery hair. Smelt of strawberry shampoo, Harrys favourite.

He ran a hand through his hair, untangling the bits that were stuck together from his head being cast against the pillow for so long. Also pushing the lose strands of longer pieces of hair behind his ear.

Usually Harry would be able to know when his baby was awake, but now, he's gone very silent. "Lou baby, are you awake?" he said, thumb cautiously rubbing over Louis' delicate cheek. He felt when Louis' cheekbone lifted into a small smile, now knowing he was indeed awake and not fooling him about. Funny.

"Yeah."

"I knew that."

"No you didn't hazza." He smirked, rolling his hips around slightly. Harry groaning. "Lou." Harry warned, not wanting to get too worked up tonight. And baring in mind it was very late and they do need sleep.

"What's wrong Harry?" He smiled ever so innocently, knowing exactly what he was doing. "I'm just moving around to get comfortable, is all." A smirk planted on his face while contorting his body once again so that his ass was right on Harrys groin.

He knew what he was doing, sneaky shit.

"Louis, I would stop that if i were you." He said while hands gripping the smaller boys thick thighs to gently move him off. "no."