Swimming pool fun-

summary: Harry is going for a swimming lesson, Louis is his instructor.

**rewritten, whole plot change**

Harry had always been a very busy person. When his sister had bought him swimming lessons, he was quite mad to say they least. He knew what Gemma wanted him to do; make some friends. Harry didn't want friends, he liked being in his own, and by himself. He never liked talking to anyone either.

But after a few day, she had convinced Harry to at least try. He didn't want to do the lessons, he accepted to make his sister happy.

So once he arrived at the pool, he opened the door in front of him and entered the changing room. There where a few guys, maybe four or five, they where already dressed and ready to go. He saw a separate changing and decided to get changed in there. He removed his white shirt and his jeans. Replacing his jeans with skin tight shorts.

After he came out, he locked his bag and shoes in a cabinet, remembering the code to unlock it.

When they arrived in front of the pool, someone was standing in front of him, "Are you, Harry Styles?" the man said, looking down at his paper. Probably marking his name off on the list. Harry just nodded, wanted to keep it simple. The man didn't look much older than him. maybe by three years.

He put one of his feet in the pool, wasn't cold and it wasn't hot. He went down the pool stairs till the water arrived at his shoulders. Harry went over to the man who was standing in the pool, Harry was impressed. The man was beautiful.

"So, i'm Louis, your instructor for today's lesson."  he said. Louis was quite short, and his voice was gorgeous, just like his body.

"Okay, so today you're going to learn how to swim," said Louis to the men in front of him. He showed them the position they should take if they didn't want to drown. Harry wasn't listening to what Louis was saying, he was looking at how his muscles would tense when he did a move and at his perfect lips when he talked. Louis looked better than an angel.

Some minutes after, Louis said to his students to try to swim. They were all able, except Harry, who didn't listen to the lesson. The angel in front of him came to help him. He took Harry's legs in his arms and put one of his hands under Harry's stomach. Harry could feel Louis' soft hands. Harry spread his arms in front of him and made circles, like he saw Louis do earlier.

While removing his hand, Louis touched Harry's dick. Harry flinched and looked at Louis. He didn't know if it was an accident or not, but he knew that Louis was smirking. Harry couldn't stay here any longer, he felt himself get harder by the second. I-I need to go now, it was nice to meet you," Harry said to his professor before going back to the changing room.

He had managed to find his way back to the changing room he was once in, took his things out and that's when he heard the door shut. He turned around and saw that beautiful face that he'd seen in the pool, Louis. "Do you need help?" he asked. Harrys shook his head, not able to form a correct sentence.

"I'm very sure i can help." he whispered, putting his hand over Harrys visible boner. He started playing with the hem of Harrys shorts, looking him in the eyes. "I-I should p-probably go u-um, oh fuck!" Harry couldn't finish his sentence when Louis hand slipped his hand over the tip of Harrys cock. "You like that?" Louis whispered in harrys ear.

Without a word, he pulled down Harrys shorts, he took his length in his hand and started to slowly jerk it. Harry moaned, he started to move his hand faster causing Harry to close his eyes and leave his mouth wide open.

Louis stopped, Harry opened his eyes watching as the boy got on his knees in front of him. His mouth hovered over his dick, teasing it. When Louis' mouth sucked on the tip, Harry automatically grabbed a fistful of his hair, forcing Louis all the way on. "O-oh," He bit his lip, trying to prevent loud moans.

His tongue began to lick around the tip, teasing the younger boy. Harrys pre come leaked out, letting Louis get a taste of Harry.

"Need to come," Harry warns, but before Harry can come, Louis pulls off, leaving the boy cold. "Gonna fuck you," Louis moans, leading Harry upstairs to what seemed like a mini apartment in the pool building.

"This is where i stay when i'm not working," he started. "Pretty cool," he said, taking Harrys hand and leading him towards a bedroom.

"Gonna ride me, hmm?" Louis said, laying down and bringing to boy on top of him. He didn't even prep Harry for gods sake. He knew it would hurt like hell but why not.

He slipped the tip of his cock inside of Harrys tight hole, watching as Harrys face twisted. He watched as Harry started to adjust, bouncing on his cock like he was made too. "Fuck, Lou!" he groaned, white stings of come spurt out of his dick.

"I'm tired," Harry whispered, pressing his face him to the crook of Louis' neck.

"Sleep."