addicted to cigars-

lowercase intended tehe.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YALL WHO DONT

i walk into the room where louis was to be greeted by him smoking. "hey baby." i said to him in my deep voice that he adores. he looks up from his phone and eyes me up and down. "hey." he replies back and taking a long puff from his cigar.

"will ya stop smoking for a fucking minute. please?!" i whisper shout. it's getting quite annoying as to how he is always fucking smoking. he takes one more puff and sets it out on the windowsill. "happy now dickhead." he groaned. "yep, now cuddle with me baby." i say.

"fuck off." he sasses in reply.

i was having none of that. i walked over to where he was sitting on the bed, pinned his arms to the wall and kissed him passionately. "shut your fucking mouth." i pull apart the kiss to say. i go back in and bite his bottom lip making him moan out in pain. "like that baby." i moan into his mouth. he nods.

i pull away and undress my self. i unbutton my white shirt and unzip my tight jeans. undress yourself lou." he nods in response. i watch him as he hurriedly takes his shirt and shorts off. "all opened up for me boobear." i growl, crawling up to him where he now lays, naked.

"gonna ride me lou, gonna ride me good." i moan as i grab under his arms and lift him onto my lap. "gooing to ride your big cock daddy." he moans and he sinks down onto my hard on. "oh fuck." he whimpers as the tip enters his tight hole. "fuck so tight lou god." i let out a breathy moan as he starts bouncing faster. "shit hazza." he hides his face into my neck.

he digs his hand into my long, curly hair and pulls on it causing me pleasurable pain as i fuck into him. "uh-uh-uh-uh f-fuck." he groans. i bite my lip and look up at him. he leans over me to grab a cigarette from the bedside table and lights it. "cant go a minute without it baby, you desperate slut." i clench my teeth and fuck into him harder than before. "FUCK HAZZA." he near enough shouts each times i hit his prostate.

"i'm close harry." he says, mouth wide open and eyes closed. taking another puff, white strings spurt out of his cock. "fuck haz." he sleepily says, putting the cigar out and laying on my chest.

A/N

hope yall had a good day