Temporary Fix

Temporary Fix
"...feel you on my neck as i'm calling a taxi, climbing over me while i climb in the backseat. Now we're taking of, now we're taking it off tonight.."

**

"Fuck, Louis, wait a second." Harry breathed, hands shakily grasping at his mobile, dialling a taxi. Louis' hands snaked there way across Harrys neck, harshly kissing and sucking around his exposed chest and neck as if it were something he desired to have.

Louis looked up through his lashes and made his way towards Harrys mouth, pressing open kisses to the side of his plump lips, making Harry lowly moan into the phone. He looked down at Louis and shook his head, pulling the phone away from his ear.

He bent down to match Louis' height so he could whisper ever so quietly. "Gonna fuck you so, so hard." Before pulling the phone back up and talking into the phone. Louis' eyes widened up, then pupils dilating till there was a thin blue line left. Harry ended the call.

"H-Harry." Louis whined, pouting. Harry put his large arms around Louis' tiny waist, lifting him up and pressing his back against the cold, brick wall.

He leant forward, capturing his lips in a rough kiss. Harry tugged at Louis' short hair making Louis moan in a high pitched manner.
The small boy tilted his head back letting the long haired boy have access to his smooth neck, pressing soft bites here and there which left small, purple bruises on the skin.

Louis chuckled, hiding his face in the crook of Harrys neck, clearly drunk, but not enough to not understand what's going on. Louis pointed behind Harry at the black car that read a sign which Louis couldn't exactly see, so he assumed it was the taxi.

"Louis get off for a minute, love." Harry groaned, setting Louis by the door of the car. Harry got in steadily with Louis crawling on top of him. They shut the door and told the driver where to take them.

Harrys hand found it's way to Louis' thighs, biting his lip to hold in a moan. "Lou."

"So pretty." He added. Louis smiled. Enjoying the complements he'd been getting throughout the week. He loved it. Even if it was just a little "Looking good today." or "Louis love your hair." He envied it a lot.

Louis started grinding his hips into Harrys crotch, pressing a hand firmly against the growing bulge that was occurring down there. Harry let out another groan, fingers curling into the skin of Louis' hips while teeth clenching, making his jawline even more visible.

The older boy ran his soft fingers down Harrys back and up his shirt, his cold hands meeting Harrys warm back that sent chills up his spine. Harry smiled, pulling Louis' face down to his level before pressing one last kiss to his chapped lips.

The taxi driver announced their destination in which Louis sat back in the seat to let Harry out, then stumbling out right after and in the drunken state he was in, ended up tripping over his own feet. Ended up letting out a small giggle which Harry finds so adorable.

"Louis be careful." Harry warned, throwing some cash in the front seat with the driver. He picked up the small boy from the ground who was still chuckling at nothing, lifted him into his arms bridal style and started taking him to the front door, setting him down on the little wooden bench that was outside.

Louis smiled looking up at the tall boy. "Hazza you're so tall." he said, making Harry giggle. He took the house key out of his back pocket and put it in the lock, waiting a second before he turned it. There was a few silent minutes of them just standing there till Louis spoke up.