Music video-

**
**rewritten**

Today the boys where filming for the kiss you music video. They all loved filming them, they did get to experience new things on the bright side of it all. For example they get to travel to new places for some scenes, well, green screen.. but oh well, it was still great.

"Lou is going to start doing your hair, get ready." their producer calls from behind the set, preparing for the first few scenes. They knew they probably wouldn't get all of them done in one day, since they'd all be too tired and probably half asleep during some parts. Who knows.

**

After they'd got managed to sort their hair out, they where on their way to get their arranged outfits. They where doing a lot of outfit swaps so they'd have to bare with, Paul had explained. Although it's not as easy explaining things to teenage boys who never really took anything seriously, but it was definitely fun working with them.

"Any questions?" One of the producers asked.

They all shook their heads, reading at the script that they where given. All of the boys trying to figure out with camera they had to look at. "Harry, Zayn and Liam. On the motorcycle." he starts, pointing to fake vehicle. "And Niall and Louis, in the car," he stated, leading them to the set.

The three boys had filmed their scene, got the perfect clip after a few attempts, but when Louis and Niall where filming, Louis could definitely feel Harry gaze facing his direction, making it hard for him to focus. Oh and also Niall somehow managed to hurt his eye.

They ended up moving on to the jail scene. Harry might have accidentally looked at Louis when he sung 'and let me kiss you' definitely wasn't accidental, he knew what he was doing. Anyway, they enjoyed that scene, and then they filmed the skii scene and then the beach.

"For the beach scene, you guys will be shirtless, and surfing!" he said, pointing to the surf boards. He let the boys over to where they had to film next, not really cooperating well. Harry was also over the moon, he gets to see Louis shirtless on set, he'd never thought he'd actually be aloud to. And now he had a slight reason to look at his Louis.

Harry couldn't help but spare Louis a few glances, his perfect body is unmissable, perfect. Everything about Louis was perfect. He loved his Lou.

Oh and Louis might have caught Harry staring a bit, but he's used to it.

"Alright, 20 minutes break!" The cameraman says, smiling and leaving the room. Louis and Harry stared at eachother, both knowing what was about to happen next. It was quite obvious. They followed eachother into the bathrooms, making sure to lock the door after themselves.

Harry managed to pushed Louis up against the wall, tilting his neck to the side to trail small kisses up his neck. He ran his hands up the smaller boys back, pressing himself into him more. "Going to wreck you," Louis whispered, "Going to have to act like you didn't just get fucked, aren't you," he smiled, reaching down to grab at their shorts.

"Need to be quick Lou,"

At that, Louis eagerly removed their shorts, and then boxers, revealing Harrys dick that stood red and angry. "Gonna do something about that, Lou." he stated, pulling the shorter boy down to his dicks level.

"It's so big," his mouth wide open, gently licking the tip, dabbing his tongue in and out. His other hand slowly working its way up the rest of his length. "God, Lou." Harry moaned, grabbing a fistful of Louis' hair and forcing him onto his dick.

Louis instantly gagged, but got used to it and started making swirling motions around if. "Feels so good, Lou," he groaned, pulling his bottom lip between his swollen lips.

He soon felt that familiar heat in the bottom of his stomach, knowing that if Louis didn't stop he'd end up coming down Louis' throat, "Lou, 'bout to cum." harry warned the boy.

Louis shook his head, indicating a no, he gave Harry a few more tugs before pulling off and standing up to face the boy. "Turn," Louis said, spinning the tall boy around. "We have ten minutes left, doll." he whispered against Harrys back, also lining his dick against his hole.

"Gonna fuck you now," he said, pushing the tip in and grabbing at Harrys hips to still the boy. "Oh god," Harry moaned, mouth agape, and reaching behind to grab Louis' arm.

After letting Harry adjust to the feeling of Louis inside of him, he managed to slowly push in balls deep, not wanting to hurt the boy too much.

"Lou," he whined, pulling out the word. "Need to cum,"

He thrusted into the boy, not holding back and wanting Harry to feel good, he ended up coming deep inside of Harrys right hole. And Harry came, strings of come painting the bathroom door white. Both boys panting heavily, trying to gain their breathes back.

"That was fun," Harry smiled, breathing back to normal after coming down from his high. "Should really get cleaned up." Louis said, standing up on his tiptoes to kiss the boys lips once more before actually cleaning up.