Always on my mind

Hope yall are enjoying these Toplinson ones 🤠

**

On the first day of university, Harry was overjoyed to meet his new roommate, he was and english major, with glasses and book collection to practically prove it.

Louis was not as excited. He hated the entire idea of school but went to make his mum happy, and of course to play more footie.

Naturally, Harry arrived on move in day the second not began, hauling in his bright suitcases. Bubblegum pink fluffy bedding, and some novels that his courses required him to have ready for this term. His side of the room was mostly set up already when he arrived.

The room smelt of vanillas from the candles he had burning, his record player playing The Beatles, his posters an fairy lights perfectly aligned am his bed pristinely made. Louis had walked into the room, butterflies filling his stomach.

He introduced himself to Louis, who unpacked his belongings, hung one poster of Virgil Van Dijk and left shortly after for a footie party that his friend was hosting.

He couldn't believe it. Louis was hot.

Harry being the horny teenager he is, spilled in his hands twice that night, just thinking about his hot roommate. No one had to know.

**

Louis and Harry quickly became friends. Harry never said more than a few sentences in contrast to his roommate who could talk for hours, but he truly didn't mind. Their schedules where quite different, but they always managed to tell each other briefly about their day, and watch a game of football together.

Harrys crush on Louis had grown throughout the year, gushing secretly whenever Louis would walk around topless. Harry couldn't believe how fit Louis was. He loved watching Louis' back muscles and biceps move around as he did things, (Harry doesn't know that Louis does these things on purpose.)

He thought that Louis was oblivious to his antics, until one day, Louis spat out, "I can feel your eyesight my back, mate," and Harry instantly flushed and crumpled into a stuttering mess. Louis chuckled, shooting a wink before going into the bathroom to shower.

Fuck.

Harry was a bit shy, but increasingly kept being even quieter around Louis in embarrassment— since, you know, he was lining over his roommate. But at the same time, Louis' desire for Harry grew. He of course wanted to kiss him, hug him, learn everything he could about the boy. But mostly, he dreamt of destroying him. Making a mess of him. Breaking him until the only thing Harry could do was scream his name. But Harry was too innocent and Louis didn't want to ruin that.

That was until the stress of midterms had crept up on Harry.

Louis came home after class to a stressed Harry, on his third cup of coffee, hunched over his desk cover in papers, books and sticky notes. He walked over to the boy who looked at him, tears threatening to spill from his glassy emerald eyes.

"Harry, lad, no tears. Come on, get on your bed, let me massage you before i'm off to footie practice," Louis offers, cocking his head, searching his eyes for reply.

Harry nods, beginning to stand up when Louis picks him up over his shoulder, causing Harry to giggle. He gently placed him on his bed, face down, tugging at his shirt to signal Harry to take it off. He does, his entire body filled with goosebumps and butterflies.

Louis starts at the nape of his neck, causing Harry to sigh in relief. Louis hands felt like electricity. His strong fingers worked up and downhill neck until he moved down to the space between his neck and shoulders.