Tutor

**

Harry walked forwards to cross the road, looking left then right then left again, making his way to the school gates. His hand clutched to his folder to hold it tightly against his chest, and his bag was around his shoulder swinging as he walked closer to the entrance of the school yard.

Stepping into the yard, Harry swallowed nervously when his eyes fell upon the small group of boys that were stood huddled fairly close in the corner. He quickly averted his eyes, not wanting to arise any of the boys, or wanting any of them to see him.

The boys were two years above him, and each of them were much taller than Harry. Some people from Harry's year actually idolised the three boys, saying that they were 'so cool'. Harry would always roll his eyes whenever the boys in his class would say they want to be like the three boys, and he would sigh when the girls talked about how much they wanted to date them. The girls used other words too, words that made Harry furiously blush as he tried to focus on his work and ignore the explicit comments being made.

The leader of the group, or the one that all the girls, and some boys,  seemed to like most, was Louis. He would always come to school with his shirt loosely buttoned, and the sleeves rolled up so that his tattoo covered arms could be on show. His tattoos were what everybody loved the most about Louis, everybody but the teachers, of course.

Louis would always find himself being sent to the head teachers office for one reason or another. The teacher at first had tried to make him take out his lip piercing and his nose studs, but each time Louis refused and he ended up sitting in Mr Gregs office, going through the school rules.

It never did anything. Louis was the type of person that wouldn't take instruction from nobody, especially not from the teachers. He was a bad boy, a troublemaker. He swore excessively, and always turned up for school with a 'couldn't care less' attitude, resulting in his work being sloppy with no effort put in at all. The only lesson he appeared to actually work in was Art, given that he himself had
designed most of the tattoos inked on his body.

It was safe to say that Harry and Louis were two very different people. Harry took pride in his work and his appearance. He was a shy person who would much prefer to get his head down and study than be out with friends all of the time. He was quiet and kept to himself when he was in school, allowing him to concentrate more on his work to help him achieve the best possible grades.

It was only recently that Louis had actually spoke to Harry. He would usually get ignored or not be acknowledged, but the week before Louis had confronted Harry on his way home from school. He had name called and laughed at Harry, leaving him to feel small and worthless. It was much easier for Harry to get by when Louis ignored him, but now he would make a joke about Harry whenever he happened to see him.

Harry kept his head forward as he walked, nearing the door to enter the school now. He felt his heart begin to pound quite heavily as he walked by the group of boys, hoping that they wouldn't say anything to him. He slowed down a little when he heard their conversation, knowing he shouldn't pry but his curiosity got the better of him.

"Woah, man! That's sick!"

"That looks fucking awesome!"

Harry turned his head in wonder of what two of the boys were referring to. His eyes widened when he saw Louis with his head turned to the side so that his neck was on show. Harry guessed that he was showing off the new tattoo he had done on his neck, some kind of black design that he couldn't make out from where he was stood.

"I got it done at the weekend. Cost a bit, but it's worth it right?" Harry heard Louis brag, still with his head turned so that his friends could get a good look of his new tattoo.