Quickie on the tour bus-

They where into their second hour of and eight hour drive. When Louis was bored, nothing good happens.

He looked over at the other boys and frowned seeing that they where asleep. Zayn and Liam had the heads against the seat, arms crossed over their chests; Niall had his head against the window, legs spread forward; and then Harry who was sat next to him had his head tilted forward, curls covering his face.

Louis smiled at the sight and had a sudden urge to entertain himself. "Harry." he said, shaking the younger boy. Louis smiled even wider when he didn't wake up, only shifted a bit. It had been a while since he'd done this, it would be a good way to wake Harry up. Harry always seemed to enjoy the pleasure from waking up.

He looked at the others to make sure they where still asleep, then slid his hand over the tight layer of Harrys jeans. Reflexively, Harrys hips thrust forward as his mouth formed a small O shape. Loui bit down on his lip to keep from laughing. He began to go faster and faster to see what Harrys reaction would be. Harrys hands grasped onto the armrest, and his breathing accelerated.

Louis enjoyed this, he enjoyed seeing Harry so vulnerable when he's still basically half asleep. Soon enough, Harry was thrusting into Louis' hand matching the lace of his strokes, A small moan escaped Harrys mouth.

He unzipped Harry jeans, reaching in and taking Harrys cock out, (dw the boys can't see they r in the backseat🥲) and began to stroke.

Louis could already tell by the way Harry was bucking his hips up that he was close. He slipped his thumb over the tip, moving it back and forth, and after a moment he saw Harry start to tense up.

At that, he removed his hand, checked if they where all still asleep, and removed his own jeans, only to his ankles. he spat into his hand and rubbed over Harry dick.

He then carefully straddled Harrys hips, guiding Harrys length into his tight hole. Louis turns his head to gently kiss at Harrys neck as he slowly sinks onto Harry. Unexpectedly letting out a loud moan.

"What the—"

"Shh, just go with it." Louis moans, bouncing a bit faster on his cock. Harrys eyes still heavy lidded, he reached his hands out to find Louis' hips and hold him still for a moment.

"Lou, w-what are you—" Louis shut him up by slamming their lips together, he immediately kissed back, sliding his tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance, and also letting Louis fuck onto him again.

Louis bent over just enough so that Harrys dick could perfectly reach his prostate, panting heavily. Harry grabbed Louis' hips, fucking up into him,

"Mhm, just like that." he groaned, mouth wide open. He tilts his head back, allowing Harry to press kisses on his neck. A throaty moan leaves Harry mouth when he shoots cum into Louis' tight hole. "So good Lou, so good to wake up with you on me." he smiles, watching Louis' face scrunch up as he lets out.

"Wow."