Maid

**

Louis straightened the white skirt that he wore, well, not necessarily a white skirt, but the maid uniform made it seem like he had a skirt— so he called it a skirt. It was all apart of the uniform that he had to wear in order to work as a maid in Styles Residence— or he wasn't aloud to be there.

He wouldn't have taken the job with its requirements, unless the pay was genuinely good, which it was. When a millionaire hires staff, apparently they have hundreds to spend on good maids, cooks, chauffeurs, all of that. He didn't know why they needed one, the family of four had a massive house. Yet, he was still hired.

The day that he was picked was confusing, yet relieving that he even got a job that paid so well, since they had lots of money. He had been phoned, telling them that he must report back to the Styles Mansion— yes, it was a fucking mansion.

He did as told, next thing he knew, he was being fitted for a uniform. No, not for trousers and a suit, but for a skirt, panties, a button up blouse and thigh high socks.

It was all kind of overwhelming. But apparently the orders came straight from Harry, the youngest of the residents in the mansion.

"Mr Styles had requested you to keep strictly to the uniform code. You will be permitted a room in here to stay in. You will keep strictly to the instructions given."

So Louis did just that. It all seemed odd to him, the uniform and all. He even had a little white frilly clip that attached to his fringe.

He had been so conscious of his skirt, though with most of his assigned tasks, he kept to himself. And all of the tasks given where from none the other, Harry Styles himself, which Louis found odd. During his months work here, he's never once really spoken to Harry other than and 'good morning sir' or something along those lines. He didn't complain, he knew not to.

But today, his task was special. At least that's what the other employees had said. "Mr Styles has never allowed anyone to clean his room— not even clean it personally!" A girl squealed, looking at Louis with awe his her eyes.

Louis couldn't say much because he was one of the newest installments, and they all said he was getting a big job to do. Many girls had fussed with him, fixing the bow of the white, frilly apron that was tied over the black jumper he wore. They had made sure that his white blouse had no wrinkles, not even in the slightest. He wore white panties that had frills to match his skirt.

When he first recieved his uniform, it had been uncomfortable, but now, he had no trouble with wearing it. He sat down to pull up the thigh high black socks. These, he didn't even mind anymore. The little white Vans on his feet matched the apron, and he had long decided that no matter how feminine this was, he looked nice.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity of the girls trying to perfect Louis's look, the little hair clip was attached, and they all deemed him fit to go into the room. "You'll do good, Louis," someone said. And with that, he was off.

He's got to admit to himself, in his month spent in the mansion, everyone always stayed clear of Harry's room. He didn't understand.

Everyone thought Harry to be intimidating and all, but Louis didn't understand. His few encounters with the man that landed him a job weren't too bad. He thought that maybe it was just because Harry was only 24 and had so much wealth. That's got to be it. Especially since most of the staff, Louis included, were ranging from ages 18 to 35. Sometimes, he felt pretty special, considering that he was only 18 and he got "special treatment'.

The hallway down to Harry's room was well lit- and even though it was just a hallway, you could tell that the family who occupied the mansion were rich. The lights were at intervals of a few feet, all white washed on the rich cream colored walls. Louis was aware of the other rooms he passed; Harry's office, a study room, a little library that was solely Harry's. It was astonishing that one person could have so many rooms that were all his.