We looked good

I woke up really early the next morning to the house being really quiet, as it was early. I'm pretty sure that Cole and the girls spent the night.I put on my 'southside serpent' hoodie and walked down the stairs. I started playing Dua Lipa's song 'Fever' on my phone on a low volume. I start singing to myself. "Car dans mes yeux, ça se voit." I make myself some cereal, leave my phone on charge and head into the living room. I turn on an episode of Friends.

I leave my plate in the kitchen, get my phone and sit back on the couch. I scroll on Instagram and see some of the press pictures of last night and, everyone looked amazing. I hear someone walking down the stairs as another episode of Friends is starting. Cole walks in to the room. "Hey, how are you," he asks. "Good, just tired, how late were you guys up," I ask. "Really late," he laughs as he sits next to me. He tells me he was talking to Tommy this morning as he and Trinity are still visiting her family. I show him the pictures and he makes himself breakfast. Then I see Lili and Cami walk in. "You guys look exhausted," I laugh as they fall into the couch either side of me. "We are, so today is a day full of candy and movies," Cami smiles. They tell me that Mads and Vanessa went home last night and already have plans today to film a YouTube video for Mads' channel.

The girls have breakfast and we try to decide on a movie. Cole heads back to his place so we can have a girls day. We decide to watch Millie's new movie, Enola Holmes, and we loved it. One of the actors, I think his name is Louis, is actually very attractive. I know that lots of people might find it weird but, the public never knew about me and Millie's relationship. We weren't serious, more like really close friends that kissed a few times. I feel like most teenagers my age are finding out who they like and that's ok.

"These pictures look great," says Cami as we were looking at the paparazzi pictures from last night. "We looked good."

Lili spoke to Roberto and he said the set is nearly ready to start filming in again, but we have a day shoot in a few days in the countryside. I can't wait. I've read the script and it sounds like so much fun. Basically since Nick had been showing his face around town, the core four figured out that he has Kiara. And the day that he took Kiara, he posted a picture of the Riverdale sign to social media, and if you look to the left there is the shack that he's keeping Kiara. So the core four know where she is and we're shooting the scene where they rescue her. Roberto said it's a big scale thing with explosives and stuff. We're all looking forward to it.

Everyone decided to go home in the evening and Lili and I ordered takeout. When it arrives we scroll through Netflix and decide to start watching Emily In Paris, since we both love Lili Collins. We finish the first episode and we're not sure if we like it, so we watch another.And it was really good. "I don't have anything planned tomorrow so what do you think you'll be doing?," Lili asked. "Well I should probably do a bit a schoolwork," I laugh. Lili nods. It was really late so we said goodnight and went to sleep

Hope you guys like😂really nice chapter coming next and after that There's that big shoot there doing, I cannot wait. Also go listen to Little Mix and Mae Muller's new albums, there what I listened to while I finished this❤️