Googling with Mills

I wake up at 10 the next morning. I realize what happened last night. I told the girls I was bi and saw Tommy with Trinity. Don't get me wrong, I loved him but not in that way.

I pulled myself out of bed at 10:15 and I could hear Lili and Cole talking downstairs. "Hey," I say nervously walking in to the kitchen. I was going to tell Cole, I had to. I put hands in my pockets because I'm shaking so much. "Hey, how are you doing?," Cole asks. "I need to tell you something," I say, my voice shaking really bad. "I'm listening," he looks at me worriedly. "I'm bi," I say ,now on the verge of tears and Cole could tell. It all gets to much and I start crying. Cole and Lili come and hug me. "We love you no matter what" Cole whispers in my ear. I smile.

The three of us have an amazing time at breakfast. We had so much fun. We kept posting teasers and the fans were loving it. I don't have plans except staying with Lili and Cole but I always feel like a third wheel, then I remember Millie is in Vancouver. I know she's coming to set in a few days but I text her anyway. I text her "Hey Mills, if you free today we can meet in the bakery❤️." Lili and I watch 5 feet apart while Cole went grocery shopping. By the end I was full on sobbing in Lili's arms. When Cole walks in the door I walk straight over and give him a hug. "What is it?"'he asks. "Will and Stella are endgame," I laugh. We sit talking and I get a notification. Millie texted "I'll meet you there in 20❤️. " I told Cole and Lili about my plans. "You can go but we'll be near if you need us," Cole said. He was being protective, which I was thankful for. I ran upstairs and got ready. I decide on my Levi jeans and my new Chanel T-shirt I got myself. I wore my black high to converse too.

I get to the bakery 20 minutes later and see Millie sitting at a table in the corner. She turns to look at me as I run over and give her a hug. "Hi, how are you," I say sitting down. "I'm good, you," she asks. "Good Good , so nice to finally see you," I say. We order hot chocolate and cookies. "You should google yourself, we do it all the time on set," Millie says. I take out my phone and type my name in. The first one read "Riverdale stars Sophie Smith gets in fight with Trinity Linkins "." My chest went tight. "Millie, the first article is one saying got in a fight," I say "but there not true," I finish. She puts her hand on mine. "I don't want to be ambushed by paps so I'll call Cole and we can hang at Lili's," I call Cole and he answers. "How's everything going," he asks. "It's a long story but I was wondering if Millie could come around for a while," I say. "We're outside," he says and then hangs up. We grab our stuff and get in the car. "How are you two?," I ask Lili and Cole. "We're good," they reply. Millie and I talked until we got home. "What would you like to drink Mills?," I ask. "Just water please," she says taking off her shoes. "You go ahead I'll be up in a sec," I say.

Once she was out of earshot I whisper to Lili and Cole " the paps are saying I got in a fight with Trinity,I don't know how but there articles about it and....." I'm getting worried and confused. Trinity's a good friend of mine "Who would do that though," Lili says confused. " They will say things that aren't true, the people who matter know the truth ," Cole sighs.

******************************************** hope you like ❤️ we just hit 85 reads, crazy 😝
Sorry this took a few days I wanted to pre write a few chapters ❤️❤️don't forget to comment and vote