Smile

"I'm so excited," I say to Lili. We got inside and we're taken to a back room. We then had some photo ops. "Sophie your with me first and then on your own," Lili says. "Why would anyone want a picture of me on my own," I laugh. "Are you kidding everyone loves you." We head to the room and start taking pictures. The fans are all so nice to me and one complimented my outfit. I even do a few on my own and it was cool doing all the different poses. I love talking to the fans, it feels so amazing.

I finished up and headed to the cast room. "Sophie's FINALLY ready, Soph we're heading straight to the panel." There's Me,Cole, Cami and Kj.We go to the room their having the panel in. I look out the window and there's 500 or maybe more people. They start calling our names one by one. "Please welcome KJ Apa," Everyone claps. "Cole Sprouse, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes And Sophie Smith." We all walk out and I sit down between Lili and Cami. "The fans have a few questions to ask," the interviewer says. A fan stands up in the audience. "Hi guys, my question is what was your favorite scene to film so far this season?." I thought about it. My scenes with Cole were always a blast to film. " my favorites were the ones that I have filmed with Graham Phillips." I say. Even though I did have a panic attack once. "Mine is probably the one where Betty meets Donna in the forest and tells her she's coming for her," Lili laughs. "My favorite was Cherry Bomb hands down," Cami says. "Oh my god YES that was iconic," I shriek. "I love boxing scenes I done with Mark," Kj says. "The young FP Jones scenes were my favorites," Cole adds. Another fan stands up. "Hi this question is for Sophie, are you dating anyone." Right as she finishes her question, my phone starts ringing really loudly in my pocket. "Sorry," I mouth to everyone. "Who is it," Lili whispers so they can't hear us through the mics.

Shit. "It's Millie," I whisper back. "I have to answer cause if I don't they'll get suspicious." I answer the call. "Hey Millie, I'm doing a panel here," I say so she knows why I won't make conversation. "Cool tell everyone I say hello, I'll call later." I end the call. "That was Millie, she says hello everyone," I laugh. Another fan stands up "My question is, is it hard sometimes to film the serious scenes?," Lili and I laugh and look at Cole. "YES REALLY HARD," we laugh. We told everyone about the scene we filmed last week where it took us like 9 takes. I was keeping it together but Lili and Cole couldn't stop laughing. "We don't really have serious scenes, and for the make outs you just gotta be in the zone," Kj adds on behalf of him and Cami.

After 2 whole hours of answering questions the panel finally ended, I was exhausted. We had about an hour and a half drive to the airport so Lils and I decided to use that time to nap.......

600 reads I can't 😭I love everyone ❤️hope you all like this also ur probably only getting one update a week because SCHOOL 😭😂 ALSO I'm starting a Louis Partridge imagines book so keep a look out ❤️don't forget to comment and vote x also 700 reads 🤯🤯🤯THANKSSSS I LOVE YOU