The Sleepover

We arrive to Lili house and it's huge. Lili and Cami give me a tour of the whole house. It has two living rooms and a big kitchen . ' This is one of our guest bedrooms', Lili tells me. 'You,Cole and I seem to have quite the friendship, so I think this room will be yours soon enough', Lili finishes. We all laugh. We all change into pajamas and sit on the couch. 'So', Cami says to me. 'I seen the way you and Tommy were looking at each other earlier, and I ship'. I laugh. 'Well, I mean I want to try and be professional'. I tell her. ' OMG I have their character ship name, Tiara ', Lili shouts. We laugh for five minutes straight. We then decide to watch some stranger things, it's my favorite show. Millie Bobby Brown is one of my favorite actresses. I have loved her since I was like 8 or 9. I take out my phone and go to instagram. I set up a brand new Instagram with Cami yesterday so I had a public one and a private one for family. I had 1 million followers right now because the show announced me being cast yesterday. I took a boomerang of the tv and tagged Lili and Cami. We watched a few more episodes. Then we FaceTimed Cole and Kj and started talking to them Lili is talking to something with Cole when I pick up my phone and go on to instagram. I got to my notifications and the first thing I see is ' Millie Bobby Brown start following you'. I scream. 'Oh MY GOD' I shout. 'Are you ok, what wrong"everyone says looking concerned. ' MILLIE BOBBY BROWN FOLLOWS ME" I scream. " No way", Cami and Lili say.

Once the three of us stopped screaming, we finished off our call with the boys. It's only 11 pm so we decide to look at our schedules. Lili and I have to be at set by 5 am. We have hair, makeup and wardrobe and start filming at 6:30 am. Cami need to be there till 8 am and she starts filming at 9:30. My house is an hour away from set, so I would need to get up around 3 am and I wouldn't work too well, so Lili is letting me stay at her house on Sunday and Monday night because it will be a late night. We then look at our lines we need to learn. I had some scenes with Lili which we practiced. We were tired we decided to go to sleep. We all said goodnight and fell asleep

Hope you're enjoying 🥰this is a short chapter but I wanted to do it so the next chapter can be on Sophie's first day of shooting💛I loved writing this sleepover chapter so I will probably do these every few weeks🥰🥰🥰Any feedback is welcome