Cookies

"Your KIDDING me," I scream at Cole. Poor Lili is beside herself crying hard into Mads's shoulder. "Look at her how could you do this," I say tears brimming. "Let me explain," Cole says. I don't listen. I run out the door. I can hear people shouting after me. I finally am outside with all the trailers. I decide to sit on the ground against a trailer. I just sit and cry.

After around 10 minutes I decide to walk to town and get myself a cookie from my favorite bakery in Vancouver. I head to Lili's trailer to get some stuff. I grab some money and my phone and start walking. I put on a black baseball hat I had brought to not get recognized. It takes me around 10 minutes to get to the bakery. I ask for 15 cookies so whoever wants one can have one . They come to $17 That I pay, thank the staff and leave. As I step out all I can see is flashes and cameras. "Hey I'm sorry guys I'm in a big rush today, but one question. "Are you hoping to be nominated for a teen choice award?," one shouts. "That would be amazing, I'v just been so focused on my work to think about that, gotta go through, bye,' I laugh as I walk away.

I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. It's Cole. I let it ring and then I see all the missed calls from Lili, Cami, Mads, Nessa and everyone. I must have worried them. I call Lili. "Are you alright Sophie," she asks worriedly into the phone. "I'm sorry I didn't answer, Yeah I got us all cookies,I'll be back in 5"I laugh. All I hear is Cole saying"cookies, she can't answer the phone because of fucking cookies."

I finally get back to set and head to the student lounge set. I walk into to see Kj, Cole and Cami sitting on the couch. "Cookies," Kj and Cami scream as I pull out the cookies from my bag. I laugh. Cole's looking at me with sad eyes and I go and give him a hug. "I'm sorry," Cole whispers to me. "It's not me you should be saying that to it's Lili," I say " go get her."

Cami, Mads and I sit and chat while enjoying our cookies when Roberto walks into the room looking really happy. "Listen up everyone, I have exciting news," Cami, Mads and I look at each other excitedly. "The first episode of the season will air in 3 days time, THIS FRIDAY," I'm so excited. It will be amazing to see myself in the show finally after lots of hard work. Roberto leaves and Cami has a scene so she said goodbye. "Are you free to come around to mine on Friday to watch with everyone," Mads asks. "I'm not sure, I'll ask Lils but I'll let you know," I say.

Lili and I finish at 8pm and don't have work till 9am tomorrow so we head home. We stopped at my parents on the way and gave them the update and showed them pictures of me on set. We finally get home at 9pm. We get changed into pajamas. Mine are Stranger Things and Lili's are Riverdale. We take a picture in the mirror and Lili posts it with the caption "Millie Bobby Brown or Sophie Smith you decide 😂" We both think our caption is hilarious. We're watching to all the boys I've loved before when a notification comes through from Millie. She commented "obviously you Soph❤️." Mills is such a good friend. I decide to FaceTime Millie because she sent me her number. She said she is still on set but we arranged for her to visit Vancouver next week. "Lili, are we going to Mads on Friday," I ask. "Of corse we are, it will be amazing.

Lili wakes me up at 8:45 and we head to set. "WE FORGOT OUR STARBUCKS," I whine as we enter the makeup trailer. "Already sorted," I hear Tommy laugh. He hands me my Starbucks .We're super close now. Not romantically though. Cole comes and gives Lili a Starbucks too. We filmed till late but we have the day off tomorrow for the first episode party. I'm so excited.
********************************************there MAY or May not be drama at the party😂 leave comments letting me know if you like this book and don't forget to vote. Another part in a few days 💛