Another Sprouse

I get up the next morning, have breakfast, shower and get dressed. I am wearing blue skinny jeans, a vintage t-shirt and Checkered vans. I do simple makeup and wear my long brown hair in a high ponytail. As I'm spraying my perfume, I hear a horn honk outside. I look out my window to see Cole, Lili and someone I don't know outside in Cole's car. I grab my bag, race down the stairs and shut the door. My parents are out so I make sure to lock the door. 'Hey everyone', I say getting into Cole's car 'Hi Sophie', Lili and Cole reply. 'Sophie this is my cousin, Thomas', Cole tells me. I look to my left to see a boy around my age, who looks exactly like Cole, right down to the dark hair. 'Oh', I say ' another Sprouse, hi I'm Sophie', I tell him. 'Hey Sophie, it's Thomas but you can call me Tommy and I can't wait to work with you', he replies. 'Oh and just letting you guys know, you're playing love interests in the show so get to know each other', Lili tells us. We're not bothered by that and we just have a great time chatting until we reach the restaurant.

I didn't know but the lunch turned out to be more of a table read, and I was ok with that. Roberto said it gives me a chance to meet everyone individually. We had our lunch halfway through so we could talk. I had Cole on one side and Cami on the other. Cole was talking to Lili and I was talking to Cami about the sleepover tonight. Then as we were finishing the table read Roberto stood up. 'As everyone knows, the two new characters this season are Kiara , daughter of Jughead and Thomas, son of Archie'. Roberto paused. ' and we all know two jackets they both wear very often, the southside serpent jacket and the varsity jacket, we want to give Sophie and Thomas ones of their own if they'd like to come up here', Roberto asked.

I stand up, and so does Cole. 'Where are you going.' I ask him laughing. 'I'm putting your jacket on and Kj will put on Thomas's', Cole tells me. We walk to the front of the room and I see Tommy looking a little bit nervous. He looks at me and gives me a wink. Then I hear a song blaring, I then realize that it's the song from the season 2 finale. Lili and Cami get up from the table, Lili walks to Cole and hands him a beautiful deep purple southside serpent jacket. Cami hands Kj a varsity jacket for Tommy. 'Are you ready', Cole asks me. I give him a nod and he gestures for me to turn around. Then I hear music blasting from a speaker, the song I immediately recognize from the season 2 finale when Cheryl gets her serpent jacket. Cole holds the jacket behind my back as I slip my arms in. Then with the beat of the music I pull the jacket up over my shoulders. As I do the whole table erupts in cheers, I turn back around to see Cole, Lili, Kj, Cami and Tommy smiling at me. I'm so happy.

We all sit back at the table and order desert. As we wait, I start to get the same feeling I got yesterday. A tightness in my chest, a bit lightheaded. I turn to Cole, he must have seen something in my face because he then says ' I'm really warm, anyone wanna come outside?', he asks. ' I'll come', I reply. 'Me too', Lili chimes in. We all walk out the door, to find the courtyard empty. ' I'm really sorry guys I.... I just don't know what's wrong or what to do' I tell Lili and Cole trying my best to hold back tears. ' Soph, you just need to stay calm, we're all here so your ok', Lili says to me. ' I just feel like I'm a hassle to everyone, and I just hope Roberto doesn't think I'm not ready for the show', I say. 'Your not a hassle and no one can take your role away from you', Cole tells me. We stayed outside for around 20 minutes just goofing around.

We finally go back inside. Everyone's desserts are starting to arrive at the table when we sit down. Tommy looks at my worriedly. ' Are you alright?' He asks. 'I'll explain later' I whisper in his ear.

We all finish our deserts and are talking about how we can't wait to see what happens throughout the season, as we only read the first episode today. Before we leave Roberto stands up and says ' So everyone, you're all dying to know when we start filming, and as we have the final piece of our puzzle', he points to me. 'We can begin filming on Monday, all your schedules and scripts will be email to you all' he finishes. Today is Friday and I start on Monday. I can't wait. I know it will be hard but I have all my cast mates to help me. We all say goodbye and I promise Tommy I will fill him in on Monday. With that Lili, Cami and I get in Lili's car and drive to her house.

Leave any ideas in the comments ❤️I know it's slow paced at the moment but it will get quicker after the sleepover