Whole night I thought about the conversation with my father and thinking a way out but there was none. They won't stop this time till I marry someone and with my father's health condition I have no say in this matter anymore.

I left for office early I was in no mood to have  breakfast with family. I reached office by 8:30 am. I started working on investment projects. My secretary Geeta called me to inform that Kiara is here. I asked her to send her in.

She came inside my cabin and left my cabin door open. She sat on chair and kept her bag on another chair.

"Yesterday I had worked on this files and this are the outcome of the project." She said and gave her file to me.

I looked at her she was wearing white t-shirt and black jeans with heels. She looked hot. I wanted to point out that she was late but I didn't.

I looked at her findings and passed her my report. Her finding were good. I looked at her she was reading my report with concentration. She was biting her lip while reading that lips are very distracting.

Once she was done reading she looked at me.

"Okay. Now let's start with hedging or acquisition."

"We can start looking for hedging options and once we are done we can start with acquisition. I have couple of projects in my mind we can go through that first." She nodded.

I gave her couple of reports to read. She took that files and laptop was ready to go out.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I will work in conference or waiting area so you won't get disturbed."

"You work here only we would require to discuss on different subjects." I said. She wanted to argue but she went to sofa and sat. Kept all her files and opened her laptop.

Every now and than she got calls. She attended each of them. All she was discussing about people, party, clothes and food.

"Come I need to show you about this project." I said.

She came over and I showed her couple of files on my laptop. I got up from my chair so she could look at those files.

She sat on my chair and started reading the files. I touched her hand to stop the cursor to show her risk and return chart. She almost jumped. I maintained my distance with her and sat on another side.

"This one is amazing so far. We should keep this one on top of our list." She said all flushed. She got up to go back to her place.

I moved back to my chair. Her hand brushed mine and again she jumped.

"Why the hell do you think I am going to pounce on you? Will you calm down. I am trying to work out here. First of all you come late than chit chatted with your friends. If you don't want to work don't waste my time go home watch your dailysoaps." I blasted on her after I said I regretted saying this things to her.

She went to place collected her laptop and files and was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To watch daily soap." She said and left.

Once she left I felt very bad. I removed my father's frustration on her. I thought of going and stopping her but If she was crying that I was only one to blame.

After sometime I went outside of my cabin to see where she had gone. She was not on this floor I checked. I went to Geeta asked her

"Do you know where Kiara is?" Geeta looked at me.

"I think she is in canteen."

"Okay. I will be back in sometime."

"Do you want me to send your tiffin in canteen?" She asked.

"Why?"

"It's lunch time. So I asked."

"Okay send it to canteen." I said and took elevator to go on 5th floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara's today's outfit