XV: DLY Abortion

Începe de la început

Y/n needed to remind neutral about having two boys by gang members. Why are they even in there? The doctors fucking said she wouldn't be able to produce any of her own child. Then out of the blue she's pregnant with the possibility of it having killed the man who killed her family.

She's such a dumbass, a Hypocrite, and a slut. W-Why did she do it? Why? The girl cried for years. She was plotting to get vengeance on the murderer and all she did was get banged up by him with a grin on her face as she abruptly forgot her revenge plans. Her body didn't care what he did or well, her heart was beating in love with the yakuza.

Yes, she wanted a kid, but not his! Okay, they were fooling around with one another and that one time it ripped. She's promptly having his children by it. That's so fucking twisted and sick to even think how her situation was.

With her killing her family out of his commands, she vowed to never date him again not after what they did together, now she's having not one but twins by that lunatic of a man. Now, the person who planned her life out is the truly sick one. Just because they got nothing else to do wasn't an invitation to screw up her story she wanted to tell her grandchildren. Well, the kids she yearns to have by someone else, not Jasper.

The awkward silence was abruptly cut short once she perceived someone in front of her clearing their throat. "How are you feeling?" The man responded with his eyes feeling upon the woman who unconsciously rested her hand back on her stomach.

"Trapped?" She answered out with her father arching an eyebrow towards her response. Why's she sad about having her babies? Didn't she ask to have a baby? But the possibility of her having Carlos' babies could be possible. It's a 50/50 chance she could have his kids.

Although what if it was Jasper's? "You feel trapped?" The father inquired about her emotion she was hiding from him. 'Was she having second thoughts of wanting that Snake's baby?' He pondered over the idea as his daughter placed her elbow on the armrest with her fingers curled up to appear like she was biting on all of her fingernails at the same time. Eyes were at the beak of yearning to sob her heart out.

She has to get rid of these kids one way or another. Y/n can't allow Jasper to win again and even if it was Carlos. She's too scared of her life because he'll be in her life just to take care of his children. Subconsciously holding her belly while she talks about ways to make her abortion happen.

"Yes because I have to get rid of them." She utters the last part towards him. His orbs widened by the mention of killing two unborn children in her womb. "Why would-" He was cut off by the girl.

He knows that have she has an abortion she'll have to go to jail for it. If it's successful. If not they'll do whatever to stop her from terminating her babies. "There's a possibility it might be Jasper's kids." Y/n mumbled inaudible. She could sense the rage and betrayal building up in his body before he was going to yell at her needing to get back her common sense once again. He made a hum.

"I slept with...Jasper." The girl said feeling ashamed yet angry towards herself. Yes, she had sex with him and they both were in a secretive relationship with one another. This only confession only made the father wonder: 'How could she? Was she honestly that desperate for a man's touch.'

"You fucking whore of a daughter!" He shouts to her as her head whips from the sudden contact from her father. Eyes were now stung by how hurtful the attack was.

"Daddy...I'm sorry." She utters being ashamed of her being too. Her body trembles at the assault her dad placed upon her. Head lowered so she didn't have to face him. "You're fucking sorry! For what? For being a slut!" Someone shouted. The woman was now discombobulated on the change of voice.

Whipping her attention upwards to find someone she thought would never show up after she was sentenced. "You should be Y/n. You killed me with no remorse! The guilt is getting to you, huh?" Another female called out where her father used to be. She leans forward across the table to the currently freaked lady who abruptly hurried to back away from the deceased lady.

The girl only laughed at how freaked she was. Alice crawled onto the table to get closer to her which Y/n was backing up until she was up against a wall. "Come onnn, Y/n! Wasn't it.." Sensing someone's hand on her left shoulder, causing the pregnant damsel to whip her head to see Alice. "Fun!" She shouted to her coworker.

The woman screamed at how the side of her head started to drip a particular red fluid. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Y/n shouted as she shoved the deceased person away to only have two more Alice on the side of her holding both her arms down while another Alice came in front of her.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" She whines. Struggling to get them off of her. Her eyes had freshly drops of clear liquid pouring out of her. Alice only chuckles towards her pleads. Slowly walking to her with a sharp knife in her grasps.

Shouting even louder which was the result of Alice stabbing her arm. "PLEASee...lea..ve me..alo...n..e!" Y/n's body promptly shut down once her eyes closed since the weapon was actually a syringe used by one of the nurses around her.

1 month later

1 month later...

Y/n had a hanger in her grasp, peering down upon her private where two monsters were implanted on accident. Her eyes trailed over her to her much bigger stomach. "I can't let him win." She barks at the babies.

The woman saw this somewhere from a show where a female had a demon child inside of her and that's where she got the idea.

Opening her legs. The weapon of the baby removal was now shoved inside her. Her body had an overwhelming sense of agonizing pain. Her eyes already breaking into tears, her other hand covers her muffled screams. Toes digging into the floors underneath her.

The deformed hanger moves aggressively in her until she couldn't take it no more and bit into her hand. Still having her determination up to sending these babies to heaven. Her legs quivering over the pain. Shoving it more inside her to make sure these kids are surely going to another place.

Albeit her meter of demanding was high. Her pain intolerance was low and her body couldn't take the blood loss from both her bloody hand and the pool of blood circling her lower part. So she passed out.

Next chapter are three endings: Jasper's ending, Carlos' ending, and the true ending

Next chapter are three endings: Jasper's ending, Carlos' ending, and the true ending. Soooo yeah. Bbye