"Who says I'm late? I was actually here before the scheduled time." Naruto says with a smirk in a mocking tone a bit.

Naruto jumped down in front of Dog and smiled but was hidden behind his fox mask. "Well then since we're ready let's go kiddo." Naruto nods and they both shunshined towards our destination.

"The Village of Water is one of the five allied villages in the shinobi alliance so we're able to enter without needing special permission as long as they know we're gonna be there ahead of time." He says as a reminder to me even though Naruto already knew this stuff from Kurama.

"You feeling good about this Kit?" 'Of course I can hardly wait for the action!' Naruto talked to Kurama all the way to the village of water.

Kakashi showed the papers to the ninja outside the front gate as we enter the village. "What should I call you while on missions?" Dog asked forgetting the kid had a code name. "Kitsune." He nods as we head to a deserted area of the village.

As they get there, there was many puddles on the ground. Naruto sensed chakra in each one and was more on alert.

It took a few seconds for Kakashi to realize the chakra in the puddles. Once he noticed, he was now on guard and went to alert the kid, but saw he was already slightly on guard which made him a bit proud.

As they walked a mist began to form and in the distance of the mist there was a few figures walking towards them. They both stopped walking and observed the people coming coming closer in view. The mist revealed them to be five anbu water ninjas.

Naruto's pov
They came to a stop a few feet away from us as one of them had the scroll in their hands. "You two must be the Leaf Village anbu's." The guy in the middle said while we just nodded in silence. He handed Dog the scroll but I sensed during the exchange that there was chakra hidden in the scroll for some reason.

I slightly turned my head in Dog's direction which he taught me was an anbu signal that something was wrong. He noticed this and when he grabbed the scroll he must've put instantly felt the very small amount of chakra but continued to grab it like he noticed nothing.

Once we got a hold of it they said goodbye and walked away first as we followed and did the same. After a minute of walking the chakra began to increase but Dog threw it towards them just in time before it exploded. We both charged at the group but noticed they disappeared but weren't far away.

We waited in the mist for a minute until two of the puddles made small ripples but we caught onto them. Suddenly chains flew out of both of them but we were fast enough to dodge them.

"Ahh I see the leaf ninjas are more perceptive than the others we've dealt with." "Well it doesn't make a difference they'll end up with the same fate." "That's right we'll make sure of that." Me and Kakashi heard three different people talk from every puddle around.

"It seems they use charka to form portals made of puddles. Unfortunately since this is the Village of Water, these puddles may be everywhere so don't let your guard down." Kakashi whispers. I shook my head in agreement and pulled out one of my katanas.

"Just to let you know, two of them were clones. I noticed two them had the same chakra signatures as two of the ninjas and they didn't have as much chakra so they had to be clones." I whispered to Dog who only nodded but was shocked to see I already had my father's sensory ability.

Chains automatically charge at us in many directions. Kakashi deflected them while I cut them to pieces. "These puddles are annoying. Let's see what happens if we get rid of some." I say with a cold smile.

Kakashi looked at me wondering how I'd accomplish that. "Fire Style: Fierce Flare." I  exhaled fire down the dirt road as it dried up most of the puddles and only three remained.

"These are the puddles I sense with the most chakra in them now so this should be the last of them. These must be the main puddles they hide in since they didn't disappear all the way."

Kakashi stood there a little surprised by my quick thinking and deduction skills. "He really is special Lord Third." He mumbled under his breath but I still heard and smiled at his compliment.

All of a sudden the three ninja tried attacking us both at once but me and Kakashi were too fast for them and quickly made hand signs. Kakashi used his chidori on one of them as he let me handle the other two.

"Wind Style: Wind Cutter!" I yelled as the second one was sliced into two. The last one picked up his speed when he saw his comrades die and started using taijutsu.

Fortunately for the rogue he found an opening and used his chains to cut me to bits. But a second later it turned into a log as the real me sprung up behind him.

I pierced the katana through him. He fell to the ground while I removed my sword.

"Pretty nice Kitsune. Not bad for your first kill, how do you feel now?" Kakashi asked awaiting for my response.

"It actually didn't frighten me as much as I thought it would so I feel pretty good." I said cheerfully while giving the anbu a smile through the mask.

All of a sudden, the three anbu quickly had a poof of smoke come from them as it soon revealed three rogues impersonating water anbu.

"I've heard about these three before. They've impersonated many shinobi that had missions killed ninjas from allied villages. Because of them they almost started a war between two village's but nobody could find or track them down." Dog stated.

Soon, the hunter nins came to the scene as they were waiting for them to finish the rogues off. "Thank you for your help, we'll take it from here." One of the hunter nins said as they took care of the bodies.

Soon the Mizukage arrived at the scene with two anbu bodyguards. "I'm sorry you had to deal with these three in our territory and disrupted your real mission. I received your paper's for this mission and just noticed the meeting destination was changed by them somehow. Luckily none of you got hurt, but here is the real scroll you're here for." The Mizukage said while handing us the real scroll. We thanked them and soon shunshined out the village.