Chapter 9: A Mealtime Chat

3rd Person's POV:
"Eh! Dorm leader!" Ace yells in fear when he saw a boy with red, mid-length hair that curves inward, V-shaped bangs covering his forehead, side bangs, and two strands of hair forming a heart on top of his head. He has a stern look and silver eyes.

The Heartslabyul dorm leader isn't too happy when he heard Ace's complaining as he glares at the first year with his arms crossed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Heartslabyul dorm leader isn't too happy when he heard Ace's complaining as he glares at the first year with his arms crossed. "Idiot..." Andie facepalm, knowing this is not gonna end well thanks to Ace's big mouth. "Oh my, Riddle. Your super crazy cute today~" Cater compliments, looking nervous, "Hmph. Cater. If you talk too much, it's going to cost your head." Riddle said coldly, "Hey now, gimme a break." Cater said awkwardly, "Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!" Grim frowns. "You're the freshman that caused all that fuss of expulsion." Andie blinks when she heard that, "News sure travels fast around here." She thought.

Riddle turns back to Grim. "Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a "weird collar"?" Riddle turns back to Andie, "For goodness's sake, the headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers, the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow the rules." He sternly informs, causing Andie to furrow her eyebrows, not liking his attitude one bit. "The things coming out his mouth don't suit his looks..." Ace mutters. "The headmaster appears to have forgiven you, but make no mistake, the next time it happens, I will not."

Already fed up with his attitude, Andie finished eating her orange slices and said, "Oh, I'm SO sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't realize it's such a big deal for you to waltz on over here to interrupt our meal and conversation, just to complain to us like a little bitch." She sneered, causing Ace, Deuce, Grim, Trey and Cater to gasp in shock from what she said. "Oh? You dare talk to me with such a tone, Andrea?" Riddle asked with a sterner tone and glare as he crossed his arms again. Andie stood up from her seat and glares down at the short red brunette. "Don't make me laugh. That's rich coming from a guy who's a few inches shorter than me and uses a collar all of things to put on people's necks and kicks them out as if they're animals. So, if I were you, I'd watch YOUR tone before you regret it." Andie growls. 

Everyone in the cafeteria, who saw what was happening, gasps in horror, no one has ever talked back at Heartslabyul's dorm leader before. Not wanting the situation to get any worse, Cater grabs Andie by her shoulders and pulls her close to him, and Trey gets in between Riddle and Andie. "Now, now Andie-chan, let's not get too hasty. Why don't I tell you about the clubs we have here? You might be interested in joining one of them." Cater offers nervously, gripping her shoulders as a sign to stop provoking him. "Riddle, please don't be offended. I'm sure she doesn't mean it." Trey said, trying to stop the fight. But neither Andie nor Riddle listened as they continue to glare at each other. But their glaring contest is interrupted when Ace chuckles awkwardly, turning their attention to him, "... By the way, dorm leader, is there anyway... you could say, remove this collar?" Ace asked with a nervous smile. "I was going to if you had learned your lesson but, the way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while longer." Riddle answers, "Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic." Riddle reassures, "You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great?" Andie narrows her eyes, starting to get angry.