Chapter 12: Egg Destroyers

3rd Person's POV:
"Ffgna! You scared me!" Grim shouted, clinging tightly on Andie's shoulder as they faced the owner. He was a lithe young man with magenta eyes, black-and-purple dreads flipped over the right side of his head, and an undercut. He has white skeletal markings painted beneath his eyes, on his neck, on his chest, and on his forearms. There are also white rib markings on the bright purple vest he wears beneath his maroon blazer; this skeletal motif is complete with a small skull affixed to his hat. On the side of his blazer, he wears a pin resembling the talisman Dr. Facilier uses to transform Prince Naveen into a frog. He also wears a black apron, tied together with a black-and-white ribbon. He has a single pocket visible near his hip, which holds a green hamsa-type object inside.

 He has a single pocket visible near his hip, which holds a green hamsa-type object inside

"Welcome to Mr. S's Mystery Shop. What can I do for you today? A charm for uncharted lands? Mummy of an ancient king? Or how about some cursed tarot cards?" He asked as he brought out the said objects to show them. "Uh... are those cards actually cursed?" Andie asked curiously and nervously, Sam chuckled at her, tipping his hat and giving her a bow. "Ah, so you're the little lady who's being the talk of the town around here. Yessiree, little missy, but that's not all I've got." Sam said, "I got voodoo, I got hoodoo, I got things I ain't even tried!" He emphasized this by taking out a very small box and opening it, letting out a massive demon like creature made out of fire screeching in rage, causing Deuce and Grim to scream and Andie to look at it in awe and fear.

Sam laughed wholeheartedly as he quickly shut the box and tossed it away like it was nothing. "Whatever ya'll need, I've got it right here." "This guy is definitely like Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog." Andie thought, "Um... We'd like the things written here." Deuce said as he handed Sam the list Trey gave him. "And some canned tuna!" Grim said, "No! We don't need any tuna!" Deuce said firmly, Grim pouts, crossing his paws. "What what? Whip cream, eggs... a nice sweet like up. Ok! Coming right up." Sam said, winking at them and went to the back of the shop to get them.

"Whoa... does he really have them here?" Deuce questioned, "Well, he looks confident, so he's gotta have them here. Let's just look around until he comes back." Andie said and Deuce agreed, seeing that there wasn't anything else they can do. Andie and Deuce looked through several objects in the shop and testing the piano while Grim, probably due to his feline curiosity (or the fact he won't admit he is a cat), is playing with anything that appears to shine under the light often jumping from shelf to shelf. As Andie looks at the trinkets like the small charms, the jewels, talismans and ancient looking ones with some of them held fairy like esque to them, Andie saw a black book.

 As Andie looks at the trinkets like the small charms, the jewels, talismans and ancient looking ones with some of them held fairy like esque to them, Andie saw a black book