Chapter 2: A Misappropriated Tart

3rd Person's POV:
After Andie dragged Ace inside, Andie quickly wrapped her whole body with her robe and tied it up so there won't be any nosebleeding happening. Andie, Grim and Ace then went to the lounge and all sat on the couch. "That's the same collar that red-haired upperclassmen put on me during the entrance ceremony." Grim said, sitting on Andie's lap, "Why do you have something like that on?" "I ate a tart." Andie and Grim just sat there, completely baffled, "Wait, wait, wait... He put that collar on you all because you ate a tart?" Andie asked in disbelief. "Yup, just that! I was hungry when I got back to the dorm so I checked the fridge and there were tarts chilling inside. Three whole tarts! So..."

Flashback:
Once he arrived to Heartslabyul with Deuce, Ace went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Flashback:Once he arrived to Heartslabyul with Deuce, Ace went to the kitchen to get something to eat

"Huuuhh, I'm exhausted on day one. And I missed out on dinner, so hungry." Ace sighs, he went to the fridge to find some food. "In the fridge we have..." Ace then found something tasty, "Ah, tarts! These look good!... There's so much nobody's gonna notice one piece missing." He said as he took one of the tarts, "Itdakimasu!" Ace starts eatting it. "... Wow! This is amazing!" "Of course it's delicious. Trey does not make tarts that are anything less than the best." A voice said behind him. "There's nothing better than this! Not even those sold in..." Ace turn to see who's in the kitchen with him, only to quiver at who is it. "Eh, dorm leader!?" "You sure have the nerve putting your hands on things that belong to me." His dorm leader growled, "Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 89: "One shall not eat a tart without the Queen's permission." Tart theft is an unforgivable crime!" With a wave of his staff, he yelled,

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

A black and red heart shaped collar appeared on Ace's neck. "Gyaaa!!"

End of Flashback

"... the end." Andie and Grim didn't say anything, only blankly stare at Ace after he explain his situation to them. "I cannot believe Ace is that stupid enough to do that! Clearly, he doesn't know the story of the Queen of Hearts as much as I do! If you mess up her rules, even a little bit, it's game over!" "It's been confirmed, you really are an idiot." Andie said as she facepalmed. Ace blinks. "You're both in the wrong." Grim bluntly commented. "Isn't sealing my magic for stealing a bit of tart going too far!? For a wizard it's like have your arms and legs chained up. And there were three whole tarts! There's no way he can eat them by himself!" Ace ranted. "There's got to be a limit to how narrow minded you can be!" "I wonder who does THAT remind me of?" Andie said, narrowing her eyes at him, causing Ace to gulp a little. "Geez! This girl is SERIOUSLY intimidating!" Ace is beginning to think who is scarier, his dorm leader or his new friend.

"But sure, whatever you say, Ace." Andie said sarcastically, rolled her eyes. "What's with that lukewarm reaction!?" Ace asked, looked annoyed. "Could they have, by chance... Three whole tarts could've been foe some sort of party? Someone's birthday, or something." "For once, Grim's right." Andie said, made Grim lit up. "I'm too good at deduction!" Grim said, "Birthday?" "Or an Unbirthday party?" Andie guessed, "Eh?" Grim looked confused, "Unbirthday?" Ace also looked confused, "You two will get what I mean soon enough, trust me." Andie explained, "But either way, that would explain why he was so angry." "Uuuh... I totally thought you'd say he was being tyrannical, Supervisor." Ace sighs, "Well, you're right he was being a tyrant but... eating his tart is not cool, dude." Andie said, crossing her arms, "You're at fault for stealing his tart in the first place." Grim agreed with her, "You have to go apologized to him tomorrow." Andie said, "Grudges over food are the worst." Grim sighed, "Fine. Whatever. I just have to apologize, right?" Ace sighed, "Yup." "...This is your idea, Supervisor, so you have to come with me." Ace suggested, "Fair enough." Andie said with a small shrug.