Chapter 22: Reasonable Resistances

3rd Person's POV:
Ace and Deuce took out their magic pens, but before they even have the chance to use their magic against Riddle...

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

"Uuwwaaaah!!" Ace and Deuce screamed as those damn collars reappeared around their necks again. "What the hell?!" Andie was flabbergasted, Ace and Deuce didn't even get a chance to use their magic! "Ugh... Shit! We didn't even have time to get out our magic pens!" Ace angrily shouted, "To come this far and not be able to do a thing..." "It happened so fast!" I said in shock, "Strong magic comes from a strong imagination. The stronger your ability to accurately imagine magic, the stronger and more effective it will be." Crowley explained as he crossed his arms. "Mr. Rosehearts has polished his magic to a beautiful shine." "Ffgnaa... The level gap is wide." Grim exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

"Huh. It didn't even take 5 seconds. And you thought to challenge me with those skills. Aren't you embarrassed?" Riddle condescendingly asked with a smirk, "This just proves that rule violators are always wrong. Just as mother said." Riddle mutter the last part. "Guuh... You're right, rules should be followed. But enforcing absurd rules just makes you a tyrant!" Deuce glares back at Riddle. "Ha? Rule breaking has consequences. And, in this dorm, I am the rules. Those who refuse to obey don't get to complain when I take off their head!" "Ugh! I can't take this anymore! No one but Ace and Deuce are standing up to Riddle!" Andie thought furiously, "You're wrong!" She exclaimed, Riddle glares at her, but that didn't stop her from continuing.

"You don't get to do whatever the hell you want just because "it's the rules"! Even if that's how you were raised, it doesn't mean you get to take it out on everybody else and make them suffer for it! It makes you nothing but a arrogant, bad-tempered little tyrant!" Riddle gritted his teeth when he heard that last part. "How dare she!!" He thought, "What is wrong is all for me to decide!! If you can't even follow a simple rule, just what was your education like?" Andie's eyes widen when she heard that. "You were probably born from people that can barely use magic and didn't receive much in terms of schooling before coming here." Riddle smirked, "You're utterly inadequate."

*Ba-bump...!*

Her blood boiled, her fists tighten...

"You're so stupid, anyway Andie! You can't get anything right!"

"Stop trying to fit in, nobody wants to be friends with you!"

"You really are useless!"

"So pathetic!"

Andie grit back her teeth, her body couldn't stop trembling. Tracy's voice was eating at her, her eyes began glistening. Deuce noticed this and his anger really flared as he glared at Riddle. "...Why you..." he cracked his knuckles, but then suddenly, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!" Andie screeched as she storm towards him and punched Riddle square in the face, causing him to fall on the ground. This cause a shock towards not only Ace and Deuce, but also everyone else in the dorm.

"RIDDLE!" Cater and Trey shouts in shock, "Mr. Rosehearts!" Crowley yells, "Eeh...! She punched the dorm leader!?" The students of Heartslabyul screamed in shock, "She hit him right in the face with a beautiful right hook!" Grim said proudly, "A-Andie-san!?" Deuce stutters, "Holy crap!" Ace exclaims as Andie gave Riddle a cold death glare. "Listen here, you little shitstain! I don't care who's gonna be the dorm leader, the duel or any of it! BUT NOBODY INSULTS MY PARENTS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! YOU DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT THEM! SO, WHAT'S EVEN YOUR POINT IF YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE, HUH?!?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AT ALL!!" She screams, feeling tears starting to fall from her eyes.