Chapter 16: Hard Work Undone

Andrea's POV:
We all painted the rest of the rose bushes in the maze and were down to last ones. Since Deuce and Grim were using their magic the whole time, they were a little exhausted but were better than how they were before. A lot less multicolored and burned roses. Based on how many roses the guys painted the last time, things were a lot easier this time. "... We did a lot better than yesterday!" Deuce said, panting as he tries to catch his breath. "You did well! Oops! It's almost time!" Cater said, turning to his clones, "Well done me's!" "Aye, aye, sir~" They all said. I raised my eyebrow at Cater's clones, "Something tells me I have to get use to this." I thought as Cater flipped his magic pen in the air before erasing his clone army. With the roses painted, the work for the day was complete, Cater lead us to the Unbirthday Party, which was taking place in the most extravagant part of the maze.

Tables spread from one side of the garden to the other. Each table had a clean, spotless white tablecloth, chairs of various sizes and design were placed all over, some were nothing more than stacks of books piled up with little stools on top. In the very heart of the garden, was a grand red heart throne. A perfect seat for the Queen of Hearts. Teacups and top hats were also stacked on top of each other as various treats and sandwiches were placed down on the table. Streamers of red and black and playing cards were strewed about above them as red roses surrounded them.

 Streamers of red and black and playing cards were strewed about above them as red roses surrounded them

"Whoa..." I stare in amazement; I feel like I'm in that tea party in the movie. Now all we need is the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. Everyone was gathering around and taking their seats, placing more treats, teapots and standing in accordance when they greet Riddle. When everyone in Heartslabyul already arrived at the party, they stood their seats as one of them that looks like Rabbit beastman stood near the red heart throne, blew a trumpet horn and he boldly declared, "Announcing our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm Leader Riddle!" He moved his arm to gesture towards Riddle, with Trey walking behind him, as he makes his way to his throne.

"Dorm Leader Riddle, hip hip hurray!" I noticed how they all cheered is not with joy but feels like they said it with a hint of fear. Riddle wore a small crown leaning on the left side of his head. His outfit consists of a white and red coat dress with the bottom being lined with a gold-colored fabric. The inside of the coat dress is entirely red and has a pattern consisting of tiny hearts, spades, diamonds, clovers, and crowns. He also wears white trousers.

 He also wears white trousers