Chapter 22

The next morning I woke up. Liam was sound asleep. I got up and pushed a pillow where I was. Then went and helped Felicia change, feed and dress them. Then I went and got dressed. I went to the Alpha's office. I saw Jason and Ruth there. I asked him, "can I use your secure line to call Dan and Jean?"

"Tell them hello. We will go get breakfast. This way you chat all in private." Then they left the room while I dialed their number.

"Hello?" Jean answered.

"Hi Jean."

"Ashley, what a pleasant surprise. How are you doing? I was telling Dan and 'A' we need to plan a trip to Moonscape Pack."

"Can you make it sooner than later?"

"Is something wrong?"

"I need your skills and Elite's help."

"We can be there later today. I just need to reschedule a few things."

"How about bringing the mirrors for the new house."

"Ok. It must be serious. You going to tell me what it is?"

"I am going to move the pups, Liam and I into the new house. Bring Nicholas back with you. Use him as the excuse for your visit. He is going through his final exams with you. Now will have to figure out a way to keep Felicia, Dylan, Dakota and Barbara from the house."

"I heard they were your help. Have them move into the house. This will be their security test."

"I do trust them not to spill anything they see or hear in the Alpha's house."

"Send Dakota and Barbara to pick up the food orders from BJ's Wholefood located a couple towns over. They can park the van in the garage so no one knows what all they picked up. I will order two weeks supply of food for everyone."

"I can do that."

"Ashley tell Jason and Liam to meet at the Riverbend border entrance. Have no other patrols there at midnight. This way all can cross over into your area safely and discreetly."

"I have the carpenters working and it will be two days before I will have beds and restrooms ready."

"How are you keeping this a secret?"

"They know the house has been made extra secure. They are building 75 queen size bunk beds with storage. The day after tomorrow I have the mattresses coming. Now just have to figure out sheets, blankets and pillows."

"I will take care of that. Remember organizing is what I do."

Liam walks in and is carrying two pups, "Felicia brought the other two into the cafeteria." He looks at me, "who you talking to?"

"Jean. Her and Dan are going to be bringing Nicholas here to finish his training in the pack. They will be here later on today."

He turned and handed the pups to my parents. "We will be there in a few minutes." He then closed the office door and crossed his arms, "Now tell me the real reason you're in here using the secure phone and not your cell phone."

"Trust me." I then turn my back to him and say to Jean. "I will be sure patrol knows you are coming and I will see you later today." Then I hang up the phone and turn toward Liam.

He sighed, "I do but what are you planning."

"Tonight at midnight I need you and alpha to escort some people to our house. They will need to be hiding there. No one in the pack can know they are there."

He sighed again, "why?"

"Just trust me until then. We also are announcing we are moving into our new home and would like family bond time."

"When will you tell me what is going on?"

"Tomorrow morning after breakfast with our guest."

"I have some omegas packing and moving all our stuff to our new home now."

"You know as an Alpha I hate not knowing. You soon will have another Alpha and most likely Elder Beta on your case."

"You all will understand my plan by tomorrow. It is because of the Moon Goddess that all the ideas clicked in my head while sleeping. I know I am not one to usually strategized but that is why I want to wait until tomorrow to have the whole team together. Can we now go eat breakfast and then got to tell everyone about our move."

"Ok let's go, but before we go." He grabbed my arm and gave me a kiss. He then grinned at me, "got to have an excuse about what took so long." He then kissed me again.

Jason's voice came through the link, "you got enough privacy. Don't want you to initiate my office. Get out here now and eat." We reluctantly separated and went to the cafeteria to eat.