Chapter 10

Ryan says  "First I want to give you information about me. My name is Ryan Lawston, I am a third generation lawyer. I am the first woman lawyer in the family. When I heard about your attack I approached the council and your alpha about representing you. I officially joined your pack to show my loyalty to you. I am considered a pack member under the duel citizenship council law. I was born into the council pack and raised here. I can share my loyalty between pack and council if I choose. Once my citizenship is accepted into the pack I cannot change it unless I discover my mate in another pack. I did choose to join after talking with your alpha. I will put your needs first. If at anytime you want someone else I will let you choose it. You have not had many choices since the attack and I am giving you choices when I can."

"I will be honest with you Ms Lawston..."

"Call me Ryan."

"Ok Ryan. The main reason you are not gone is the fact you are a woman. I don't know if your good or not, but I figure you must be or Alpha Jason would not of agreed to you joining and representing me."

"Since we are being honest I will be asking you questions and sometimes they might seen I am attacking you. I am not, but you will hate me. I am going to be preparing you for questions that the other side will ask."

"What do you mean?"

"He has claimed he has a list of wolves whom you have been with. I will ask, 'Ms Swift how many wolves have you been with?"

"None before or since Jace took me."

"Liar, what about Joey Johnson, Mitchel Johnson, Joesph Townsend, Quinn Bran..."

Her voice trails off when I yell, "What the hell. He takes my f***ing virginity by force after I say STOP and you claim I have been with those guys. one isn't even a guy."

She smirks at me and crosses her arms, "that is what the other guy lawyer could say. Your response just now is what we don't want. I will teach you how to respond. Now we will practice the right response."

My breath still heaving in anger glares at her, "That is why you said I will hate you? Do you want to tell me how I should respond since gut wrenching honesty isn't the answer."

"Oh you always answer with honesty. First thing you do when they ask a question if it angers you. Take a deep breath. You always keep your eyes on me. If still shaken you take a sip of water. No matter who states or ask something you look at me. Later in this week we will roll play different people asking you questions, but for now we will practice things you can do. We will practice where it shows you are the victim and yet we want to show you are not going to be a push over. Nurse Rose was once a client of mine and I am going to have her demonstrate what I taught her."

I looked at Nurse Rose, "you were once raped?"

"No, but I was accused of something I did not do. Ryan was able to prove I was set up as the fall guy and cleared my name. Basically what she is wanting you to do is what she taught me."

"Ok, show me."

"For this demonstration I will be her attorney and have my wolf, Justine represent the other side. You will notice Justine's voice is deeper and raspier than mine. Rose will pretend to you. I am going to leave the room and in 10 minutes you will inform her in on whom these 6 wolves are." She hands me a list. Then leaves.

The next 15 minutes I spend telling her who they are. Then Ryan walked in, "sorry it took me a little longer. I have arranged that we will be able to practice all our talks in an actual courtroom. 'A' is right now sweeping it to make sure it is free of bugs, but your wrist device should also help."