Chapter 1

REJECTED
When I woke up I found myself back at my house and laying in my bed. I sat up and immediately felt dizzy. I laid back down. I looked over and saw a water bottle. I reached and took a drink. I then sat up slowly. I drank some more and got up from bed.

I thought to myself, "what a nightmare to have."

I felt a heaviness in my chest and Zulu whimpered, "it wasn't a nightmare. He used us. No, he raped us, and now he will miss out on the greatest gift the moon goddess can give us."

I whimper and Zulu snarls at me, "get up and get dressed. We cannot let him bring us down. We have to be strong." I go jump in the shower and get dressed in black leggings, black sweater, black combat boots. I pull my hair up into a pony tail.  I see I got rings under my eyes and decide to apply concealer to hide it. Plus light makeup and light gloss. When done I start to go down stairs.

I hear  arguing going on in the living room. I realize it is about me and I sit down on the top step and listen.

I hear my oldest brother growling and his voice keeps going between Tom and Axel's (my brother's Tom wolf) voice, "You should of let me kill him the other night."

Alpha Jason growls, "Rein in that tone. The other night was not the time. We were out numbered. Our mates plus your sister would of been in danger. I have already sent a letter to the council to have  Ravenclaw Pack and Bluemoon Pack make restitution for the insult that was given to her.  They will have 72 hours to make restitution or meet us at the Gauntlet. If they do neither we will go to war with those packs. Plus, I  have made rape charges ex-alpha of Ravenclaw."

Axel said, "he raped her and threw her aside. How can he make restitution for that. We all saw what the seer showed us."

I had tears roll down my face and I knew my face went pale. They knew what my ex-mate had done? I was mortified. I ran down the stairs. My family gasped when they realized I had overheard the conversation. I threw open the door and shifted into my wolf. My clothes ripped off my body and I ran deep into the woods.

I heard my brother shout and my sisters growled at them. The Luna commanded them, "stay, you men have done enough."  Luna Ruth, Mom and Aubrey took off after me.

I ran up into the mountains to my favorite cliff. I sat there and started howling for my loss.  I heard whimpers from behind me and saw three three wolves: Diana (Luna Ruth), Windy (Mom Beta Sophia) and Ivy (Aubrey, whose been my best friend since Pre-k) and I dropped my head in shame.

Diane linked me, "you have done nothing to be ashamed of." (Link refers to wolves from same pack being able to read each other's mind and communicate.)

Mom said, "the shame is on your ex."

Ivy said, "I am ready to kick his ass when you are."

Diane growled, "now is not time for that. Now is the time to grieve and rejoice." She starts to howl and soon the four of us are howling. Then we hear to one side, our pack joining in. Then to the other side two other wolves joining in. They are showing support for a hurt pack member.

Then we heard a growl and turned to see we had 4 rogues walking toward us.  Our howls turned to growls and Luna linked her mate, "rogues."

Alpha Jason linked back, "we are on our way."

"What ever your mourning we can help you forget," one rogue said.

The Luna said, "do you forget who you speak to?"

Another rogue says, "how could I ever forget you Luna? Your the reason I am a rogue, but it is the lovely Ashley I am speaking too."

She growled and said, "you are the reason I could never have pups. Now leave my land."

"Remember, even if I am a rogue. I have alpha blood in me. I still am stronger than you."

Just then another wolf jumped in front of Luna and growled, "you might be stronger than her, but you are not stronger than me."

"I wondered who the responding wolves were. So you and your mate are coming to take what should be rightfully mine and my son's position?"

"You lost the chance to inherit when you attacked and raped my aunt causing her to loose her pup."

"She was my mate and my brother stole her from me."

Luna replies, "I was never your mate. It was my twin sister. She was never going to be a Luna. She had planned on being a teacher. You were delusional and was sent to get help at a hospital after she died in that car accident."

He growled, "don't lie. You had no twin and you laid with my brother. That pup deserved to die."

She growled back, "no he did not." Then the rogues attacked. The one wolf who jumped in front of his aunt, took out his uncle and one other wolf. LThen us she-wolves took out the other two wolves. By the time Alpha Jason and the warriors arrived the fighting was over.

Alpha Jason said, "dispose of them in the fire pit." He then looks at the one wolf, "Liam you made it." He then sniffed the air and walked up to three of us she-wolves. He sniffed and put his head by each of us. He then linked the pack doctor. "prepare the hospital. we have 3 expectant she-wolves." We are ordered to shift into our human form and thrown shirts and shorts to wear. "No lmbed onto Liam's and I climb on my dad's back. I am still am stunned by

  I am still am stunned by

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.