🏀"Do you have a boyfriend?":Midorima Shintaro

"Shin?" Came her meek call for his name when the weight of the mattress shifted. The water bottle he held was thrown directly to the waste bin at their doorway.

The blanket shame made her pull onto herself was gone. half of it discarded to the floor and the other on the mattress. Both her legs were up on his shoulder, again. "SHIN!" She cried. Unlike him, she was not ready to go for another round.

Her begs for him to go gentle on her tired self dissolved to that of continuous cries of his name in pleasure.

Lost in their euphoria, the open door and the possibility of his mother visiting after work flew above their heads. The poor woman sat composed out in the living room. Flicking through her patient's medical journal.

'Young love,' she would've said to her patients. But with Shintaro, the case was different. It was what she would've called, 'Shintaro's lustful needs.'

He pitied (Y/n)'s state after what he's done. Caressing her face, he was hoping that she wasn't going to guilt-trip him. "I wasn't using you, I'm sorry." He continued to wipe the smudged makeup off her. Then he grabbed a new blanket, throwing it over her sleeping form.

He was going to cook her dinner. Her favourite food and call- "She sounds young!"

"ACK!" He scrambled for the table, in search of his glasses.His eyes adjusting before seeing how amused his mother looked sitting by the window.

The absence of disappointment only humiliated him more.

When did she get there? Was she there when-when they were in the middle of it? Or when he started eating (Y/n) out?

"Hopefully I like her this time." She snatched the pan from him. "Compared to all those old hags you dated."

He stayed silent.

"I should learn how to knock next time," she gathered ingredients, frowning when she opened his kitchen cabinets. "Tell me about her,"

"She's an accountant-"

"After you go to the grocery store." She went on a ramble how careless he was of his grocery and it was a shame to bring a girl home as she scribbled a list. "Buy her something along the way, she looks like a decent girl to me."

"Huh . . . HA?" He froze.

The door was left ajar.

So, did she- DID SHE SEE THEIR FACES WHEN THEY ORGASMED?

--

Shiori walked in the bank only to have the manager walk up to her. "Shiori-san, I am extremely sorry, my wife won't be able to assist-"

She brushed him of laughing. "Don't be so formal with me, I've seen the two of you grow here. And wasn't it me who told her to take maternity leave? You have your hands full already."

"Yes ma'am," he hung his head in guilt, leading her to the upper offices. "We have a new accountant who can entertain you today."

"I trust your word, Haruto."

Just when Shintaro finally replied. (Y/n) tossed her phone far back into the drawer when she heard her boss's steps coming closer to her cubicle. She was already standing up ready to greet whoever it was. "Diligent as always, (L/n). This is Dr Shiori, our regular. Can I trust you in this one?"

She smiled, "Yes, sir."

"I can have these photo copied so that you have both physical and digital copies, Ms Shiori." Again, the woman only nodded in approval. "These won't take long."

"Do you have a boyfriend dear?" Even though it was only yesterday that she saw her, Shiori found (Y/n) charming enough as a person. She couldn't get over how Shintaro could woo this girl ever. "My son needs a wife you know." She joked with a wink at the end.

(Y/n) pouted, "We've been together since my third year, ma'am."

"Is he an accountant like you?"

"Oh no no, he's a resident at a hospital."

"Ah just like my son." She faked a pout, "What a shame, you would have been a fit for him. Did you meet his parents yet?"

"Hopefully his weekend, they come from a family of doctors." She went quient sorting papers and labelling them in a folder. "Thank you very much, Dr Shiori."

"No, thank you very much, dear." She smiled, stealing a pinch on her cheek. "I'll request for yo when I come back next month."

'And see you this weekend, heeheehee.'