💙Midorima Shintarou: I take it all back

A/N: Here's the second story on the series.

Word count: 1867

I hope you enjoy

----

I take it all back,

You were always beautiful in my eyes.

But my pride and beliefs got in my way.

It was never your fault.

I sat in the middle of the bed in Chiasa's bedroom, buttoning my shirt when she sat next to me dressed in her nightgown.

''Do you really have to leave? You know, you can stay night. Tell her it's an overnight shift.''

I took her left hand and ran my finger over her ring finger as she caressed my face. ''Our relationship will bloom once I get rid of her.'' She then looked up at me with a smile, ''You better not be leading me on.'' She moved up to my ear, making my heart race yet again. ''Doctor Shintaro.'' She whispered in a low sultry tone and proceeded to nibble my ear.

-----

''Shin, what about this one?'' Asked (Y/n), walking out of the dressing room in a black evening gown.

Looking up from my phone, I hitched up my glasses. ''Your hair doesn't go with the gown, it look ridiculous. '' I nonchantly said.

Ignoring my comment, she only laughed and turned around to look at herself at the mirror. ''Lilac is such a wonderful color for hair. Sighing I only slumped back and continued texting Chiasa.

''Go try on something that I'll like. Maybe blue.'' I ordered not even bothering to look up.

''Alright then Shin.'' She happily said and went back inn to the dressing room.

-----

''As a doctor yourself, (Y/n), I think you should cover up your tattoos.'' I pointed out as she propped her chin on her hand while she read through her patient's journal.

''I'm no doctor Shin, I'm a Psychologist.'' She answered and snapped the journal sound. ''And I wouldn't cover up something with deep meanings just because you said so.'' Ironically she pulled her sleeves.

''I'll cover them.'' She pouted. I only tsked. ''Why even get them in the first place.'

She rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.

''The dog paws on my wrist is for my first and only dog. the one under my forearm is for my grandfather. And the one on my thigh is a song mom used to sing to me when I was younger before she died. There's always a reason for getting tattoos, Shin.''

Looking back,

I wonder

Why I ever did that to you.

And then I would always tell myself that:

''We're not even compatible in the first place.''

Was that Even true?

''Shin, you should come hang out with me at the children's ward.'' Said (Y/n) as she happily skipped to my side. ''They're such angels.'' She looked over my shoulder my shoulder to see Chiasa standing in front of me with a clipboard to her chest.

''Oh hello,'' (Y/n) greeted with a smile. ''I'm Shin- Midorima's girlfriend. You must be the intern that he's talking about.''

Sometimes I feel guilty leading you on like this, but then I remember how much of a loud mouth you are. You're nothing like her, Chiasa is a classy and reserved woman while you are nothing but the exact opposite.