🏀"Don't you get tired?": Murasakibara Atsushi

Typed before my hand started to hurt,  update: it's getting better now. I've picked up clay modelling and started playing the ukulele just to balance my left hand and to exercise them both equally

Happy Reading~

----

"I wanna end all of this," she convinced both Himuro and Atsushi at the common room in the ground floor of their dorms with sheets upon sheets of her homework. "So, I have more time to write tomorrow."

While she clasped her hands together in anticipation, the two only stared at her. They didn't bother at all. "You'd get to play more over the weekend?" She bargained.

"And what will you do tomorrow?"

"Write. Didn't she say it already, Muro-chin?"

---

"(Y/n)-chin," Atsushi knocked on her door. Her mother answered.

"Ah, Atsushi! Is your friend with you?"

He held up a plastic bag, weighing down with treats. "I was passing by, (L/n)-san. (Y/n)-chin said she was busy?"

Her mother opened the door wider for him to see. (Y/n) sprawled out at the end of the couch in front of her laptop. She was at her most comfortable self- and not dressed to meet anyone or even go out for the day. "(Father's name), is grilling something at the backyard, why don't you call Himuro, hmm?"

"Yes, ma'am", he took his shoes off and joined (Y/n), sitting at the floor. "Ne, (Y/n)-chan?"

"Atsu-chan!" She should've covered up according to her grandmother- considering that Murasakibara was a hormonal teen. Who wasn't though? "Hi-" she yawned, lying behind him, smelling the cologne he always wore.

"Did you go somewhere?"

"My parents sent a package. What are you writing? Even in class, you're always writing?"

"I write the stories that call for me," he looked over his shoulder, pretending that he looked at the screen rather than sneaking a glance at her legs with wonder.

"Look at me. (Y/n)-chin," he demanded.

"Hmm?"

"Why are your eyes like?!" Himuro gasped at the doorway. Shoe in one hand. "They're so dark! Did you even sleep?!"

---

"What should I get (Y/n)-chin?"

"I'm getting her a bear," showed Himuro, a brown stuffed bear with a hat. "And maybe for her parents, too. They're always cooking for us even when we have something."

Atsushi nodded, leaving Himuro to walk along the shelves. It was an irony that in the wide gift store, there was nothing he could find that would make (Y/n) smile the entire day. Sure, a plush would mean that she had something to hug- but, the last time he saw her room it was overflowing with plushes that we also gift.

If he had the money, he would've replaced her laptop with a tablet so she wouldn't have tears anymore. But he had no money. If he did, t wouldn't be enough. Maybe a blanket? But all that she used were from Sanrio.

And there was no plan in replacing the pencil case Himuro gave her-  she had an emotional attachment to it.

"You're buying another pen?"  

"I ran out of stock," Himuro's eyes grew wide when she didn't hesitate to take a handful of it. "Don't you dare look at me like that, I've seen the Gatorade in your fridge."