💙 IV-(Y/n)!!

Third Person

''LEFT!'' (Y/n) shouted as Kagami carried her on his back as they ran out of the hospital wards. ''THEY'RE CATCHING UP ON US.'' She yelled, feeling excitement and nervousness surge through her nerves at the same time. ''Hang in there, senpai.'' He huffed.

Before she knew it, (y/n) and Kagami were already inside a moving car.

It was what you'd call a normal day for all of them, the basketball team had to endure another one of Riko's torture and Aomine sleeping in, but for (Y/n) it was the day of the competition. When Kagami and Riko barged in her room while Kiyoshi stood outside, distracting him from coming in her room. And then the three of them ran out with the figure skater with them along with nurses and security hot on their tracks.

''Your costume's at the back and your blades are in a bag behind. We had to sneak in your house and then hide all of it in Hyuga's and Mitobe's bag.'' Kagami said when she stared at the contents of the bag with surprise all over her face. ''How ... how did you do all this?'' She asked in an astonished tone. ''The entire basketball team planned everything, they just needed someone to drive them to the arena.''

''We'll be watching you ... well our school will be watching you.'' She only nodded and opened Hyuga's bag ''I'll cover my eyes if you... senpai?'' He asked as he watched her expression turn into a surprised one. ''My costume isn't here. You got the wrong one.''

''Can't you wear that instead?''

''I wore this when I was eleven.''She stated and held up Hyuga's jersey. ''I guess I can use this.'' She calmly replied. ''I just need a basketball.'' She said with a new routine coming up in her mind.

''There's one in the trunk, you can use it.'' Alex answered as she made a left.

(Y/n) smirked and sat back to arrange her step sequence.

---

HYUGA'S P.O.V

''Excuse me.'' Kuroko asked the elderly man from across his seat. ''When does the women' junior discipline begin?'' The man took a good look at all of us and asked. ''You're the basketball team from Seirin, correct?''

Why did I insist on wearing our jerseys?

''Yes, yes we are.'' Kuroko answered. ''Why is a basketball team here in a figure skating competition then?''

Who gave him the right to ask that?

Kagami, Riko and Alex sat in front of us and turned to look at me with worry written on their faces. ''We have a problem.'' Riko began. ''You took the wrong costume.''

My eyes widened. ''WHAT?!'' I exclaimed, shocked.

The lights above us dimmed and a spotlight was focused on the center of the ice rink. ''With a new ice princess climbing up to the top we have first on the ice, Fukui (Y/n).'' The entire arena was filled with cheers, whistles and yells ... from guys.

She skated to the center of the ice with a confident smile on her face with both arms raised up, showing off my jersey and basketball on her left hand. ''She looks ... she looks beautiful in anything that she wears. ''You are in love.'' Kiyoshi whispered with a grin. ''It's obvious.''

Ignoring him, I kept my eyes focused on her as she skated to the music, landing jumps that looked like it defied physics and then my heart started beating faster when she skated up close to me and threw the basketball towards me and then she skated back to center of the ice.

---

''And once again she's done it, Tokyo's ice princess has once again claimed the gold medal with a sprained ankle and a weird but new concept no skater has ever taken up on before. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS YEAR'S GOLD MEDALIST IN THE WOMEN'S JUNIOR DIVISION, FUKUI (Y/N).''

She- now having glossy eyes, skated to the middle of the rink with a bouquet and a trophy in her arms. She bowed at everyone in the rink and then to the audience and then she went up to me, the barrier dividing th two of us. ''You look beautiful,'' I complimented and rested both my hands on her shoulders.

''(Y/n),'' I called out her name, swallowing my fears and lived in the moment. She looked at me with her innocent gaze, watching my every move. ''I am in love with you.'' I finally said and kissed her forehead.

There was a surprised look on her face when I pulled away from her. ''i'm ... so sorry.'' I apologized, feeling the regret coming in.But she stopped it when she nodded no with a smile on her face. ''I think I'm in love as well. We should talk about this later, Hyuga-kun.'' She said and skated away form us.

''You never mentioned that you were her boyfriend.'' Said the man.

''Yeah, you didn't tell us this part of the plan, Hyuga.'' Izuki teased.