Once there I saw the walk board.

And at the end of that, there was Aria's pad where she fished

And at the end of that, there was Aria's pad where she fished. Audrey led me to the end of the walk board and showed me the fish and coral reefs (yes, they were that far in). I was excited to see all these schools of fish that I have never seen before. Audrey even let me try to catch some.

After about 10 minutes of watching and exploring, we finally decided to go back.

Audrey then told me about the many adventures and hunts she and Aria had (even though the island wasn't that big), and the kills they got.

Many were birds and rabbits, nothing as majestic as a wolf or fox. But most of the time they ate vegetables and fruits Aria grew in her garden, or fish Aria fished.

"Can we go see the treehouse now?" I asked Audrey like the millionth time.

"Soon my pupil," That was what Audrey called me now. Her pupil or student. I noticed by now that we were walking back to the hut, not to the woods.

"Well, then why are we going back home?" I wondered.

"You will see my pupil," Audrey acted as if I was her student or Padawan. And guess what? I did not like that. And I mean it!

A few minutes later we were walking to Aria's garden and opening the gate.

"Aria!" Audrey called.

"Coming!" A voice could be heard from the other side of the garden. And a few seconds later, Aria could be seen running towards us. Her hair was in a sloppy ponytail with some strands coming out, and she was wearing a dress that went down to her knees (yes, it was that warm).

Though it was kind of dirty from the dirt...

Aria rubbed her dirty hands on her dress and walked up to us.

"What is it?" She asked us, I pointed to Audrey.

"We need you at the treehouse," I didn't quite understand, but Aria must've because she cleaned up and walked with us to the treehouse.

Finally!

~~~

After 15 minutes of walking, we were finally approaching the treehouse.

"Did you know, that this treehouse is about 200 years old? And it's in the middle of the island," Aria told me. I nodded as I took in the size and shape of the treehouse.

There seemed to be some kind of an elevator thingie going up into the treehouse, but all in all, it was amazing

"Like it? It has a view of the whole island! Amazing right?" I slowly move my head up and down. Aria laughed at my response.

"How do we get up?" I implored.

"That's where the elevator comes in. We all get in, and I pull us up. That easy," We walk onto the elevator. Aria pulls up and we explore the treehouse.

Like the book so far?

Enjoying reading Apollo's misery?

Hope you do!

Apollo: Hey!

Me: Well... It is your fault this is happening...

Apollo: I guess...

Me: Well Reader... It is time for me to go...

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND KEEP ON READING!!!

bye!