Chapter 44: Dolph Does It Again

"We have arrived in Vancouver. Thank you for flying Canadian Airlines."

"Vancouver," I asked Dolph as we got off the plane and headed to the car. "What are we doing here if Smackdown is in Ottawa?"

He smirked, "You'll see."

We drove around for a bit, until we arrived at a big gate. A security guard was sitting in the office operating it. Dolph leaned out the window, "Ziggler and Jacobs."

He nodded and opened the gate for us. Dolph thanked him, before pulling in slowly.

I looked around and a smile broke out on my face as I recognized the background sets and black Chevy Impalas, from my favorite TV show.

I turned to Dolph, "What are you doing?"

He stopped at a crossing and looked both ways. "Looking for parking. This place is a mad house."

"No, let me rephrase: what are we doing here, and how did you get us in?"

He pulled into an empty parking spot, and put the car in park. He turned to me with a smile on his face. "You mean how did I get us on the set of Supernatural, your favorite TV show ever, and cameos on the show?" He shrugged, "Easily."

In that moment, I didn't care how he did it. All that mattered was he did it. "Cameos?"

He shook his head, "No, just me. You are going to have full on lines and a lot of screen time. And I checked, you can shoot whenever you have a free moment."

I jumped up and down in my seat, then reached over to hug Dolph. I kissed him on the cheek, "How are you still single?"

He laughed, "You know how. But, it's probably for the best. With no girlfriend I can focus on the most important person in my life: you."

I pulled away from him, "That's sweet and all, but don't let me stand in the way of your happiness."

He smiled and looked down. He grabbed one of my hands, and looked me in the eyes, "You are my happiness. I have a whole speech why, but I'm saving it."

I smiled and rubbed my thumb over his hand, "I can't wait."

He let go and got out of the car. He came around to open my door and stuck his hand out to me. "You ready to meet your co-stars?"

I took it and he pulled me up and out of the car. "Yep. Hey, do you think they'll let me drive an Impala?"

Dolph starts leading me somewhere, "Depends. Are you gonna crash it?"

"Depends. Will you be in the car with me?"

He didn't hesitate to answer, "Of course."

I didn't hesitate either. "Then no. I won't."

He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head and continued to lead me to what I hope will be an amazing experience.

But even if it's not, I still have Dolph. And that's all I really need.