Chapter 55: Bail While You Can

After I had washed all the Coke off of me in the shower, I instantly jumped on Twitter to see everyone's reaction.

Some people had supported my decision not to kiss Randy, and some where just straightforward, saying it was a huge mistake.

If anything, it made me a little depressed to see the tweets, but I wasn't going to respond. Turns out I didn't even need to.

Minute after minute, Dolph replied, shutting everybody down. Summer, Emma, and the Bella Twins.

I'll admit, I did smile a little bit, but that was before I saw the tweet that he was coming to talk to me.

Of course he knew I was in his locker room. What was I thinking?

I quickly packed my suitcase then opened Dolph's locker room door. I peaked out and saw no one.

I grabbed the car keys, my suitcase,  and made sure I had my hotel key card in my pocket, before hurrying out the door.

I ran down the hall and turned down the hallway that led to the parking garage.

I made it to the car without incident, and threw my bag in the trunk. I unlocked the door and then stopped.

There was no way I could leave Dolph here without a ride.

I wouldn't.

I glanced around the parking lot, until I saw a familiar figure.

"Hey," I yelled. They turned to look at me, and I walked over to him, glancing left and right for signs of Dolph. "Do you think you could give Dolph a ride back to our hotel?"

Big E, Dolph's friend and former body guard, looked me up and down with a strange look. "Um, sure. Bu-"

I shook my head. "Don't ask. Thanks E," I say patting his arm.

"No problem," he said suspiciously.

I ran back to the car and hopped in the driver's seat, staring it up. I shifted it to reverse and backed up. Taking a look in my rear view mirror, I shifted to drive and floored it out of the lot.

As I cruised down the road to the hotel, I realized that bailing probably wasn't the best idea, but it would give me at least a little bit of time to think of what I would say to Dolph.

But even more so Randy...