Chapter 94: Fingers Crossed

"So The Shield..."

Dolph nods. "Yeah. Seth cracked them over the back with a steel chair like it was nothing."

"Wow." When you're in a coma, you miss everything. "I never would have thought he would do that."

"Nobody did.  So is that everything?"

I think about it. "I think so."

He sighs as he stands up off my bed. "No, it's not, and you know it."

I look at him, knowing exactly what he means. "I just....I don't know if I'm ready to hear about him yet."

"Because you might not like it?"

I shake my head.

He sits down in the desk chair and opens up my laptop. He opens up the video file then motions for me to come over. I reluctantly stand up and he gets out of the chair for me to sit down, and kneels beside me.

"Watch this, and then tell me if you want to hear anything else."

I nod and he presses play. A suitcase pops on the screen, and he's packing his stuff in it. He turns the camera to show his face, and he looks exhausted.

"Hey babe. TLC, December 15. I'm in the locker room packing my stuff to head back to my hotel room in Houston. I'm not on SmackDown this week, so after RAW tomorrow, I'm flying back to Cleveland to spend the rest of the week with you. Then it's back to Texas."

He zips up his suitcase, then takes a seat on the bench. "Tell me how this sounds. I lost to Fandango, on the Pre-Show." I pause the video and turn to look at him.

"It sounds bad." He rolls his eyes and presses play again.

"It's no problem though, because I'll definitely beat him tomorrow." I hear a door open and Dolph smirks turning the camera to it to show Randy. "Look Randi. It's the new Champion of Champions, Randy Orton."

Randy smirked. "Yeah. Bow in my presence," he tells him. Randy walks away, still talking. "What's the plans for the week?"

"Oh, you know. Fly out to Cleveland to spend the rest of the week with Randi after RAW."

"That's good. Tell her hey for me." He grabs his bag, and faces the camera. "Night Dolph. And Randi, you have a good night too." He leaves after that, and Dolph turns the camera back to himself.

"He still has feelings for you, it's obvious. I'll see you Tuesday babe." The camera cuts off.

I shut the laptop down and look up at Dolph. "Champion of Champions?" He nods.

"The Authority came up with this great idea to combine the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships, in a ladder match. Randy Orton beat out John Cena, so he's the Champion. Well, was the Champion. Now that title belongs to John Cena. Eh, you know the story now."

"Yeah, and AJ is Diva's Champion." He nods. I'm glad it was her who won it after I was stripped, but what was throwing me off was this new Diva, Paige. 

Dolph told me that I was stripped of the title at the beginning of 2014, but the title was held in abeyance until WrestleMania, where the Divas competed in something called a Divas Invitational, and AJ picked up the win.

The next night on RAW, Paige, NXT Women's Champion, would debut, and beat her for the title in an impromptu match. AJ would leave to get married, but would return the night after Money in the Bank to beat Paige for the title in the same fashion. 

Now the two had a scheduled match at SummerSlam. Dolph had an Intercontinental Championship match against Miz at SummerSlam. Hell, Brie Bella had a match against Stephanie McMahon.