Chapter 66: Praise

@steveaustinBSR tweeted: So happy to have been here to witness that amazing match. @FACERandiJacobs you kicked ass and @RandyOrton...eh, nice RKO

@HEELZiggler tweeted: No offense to @RandyOrton, but my best friend @FACERandiJacobs did all the work. You stole the show babe. And that kiss...you got some explaining to do.

@AmyDumas tweeted: Fantastic match but a more fantastic finish. I loved it @FACERandiJacobs

@TripleH tweeted: All I can say is well done @FACERandiJacobs

@WWEAJLee tweeted: 140 characters can't begin to tell you how amazing you've done @FACERandiJacobs. So, for now, I settle for you rock!

@drewbrees tweeted: Watched Night of Champions with my family, enjoyed every second of it @FACERandiJacobs

@realmickfoley tweeted: Feel bad for @RandyOrton not getting any credit, but come on. @FACERandiJacobs owned the ring, even he knows that. But kudos to you both.

@MsJacobsNOLA tweeted:

I love you @FACERandiJacobs, and I am so proud of you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me and Randy pushed through the curtains, to see a sea of people, clapping and whistling. Stone Cold pushes his way through the crowd. I nod at him and then look at Randy. He motions me forward. "Go. Let him sing your praises. You deserve it."

I almost lean in to kiss him, but I don't. I'm not sure I'm even comfortable hugging him in front of everyone, much less kiss him.

I stick my fist out. He smiles at me and bumps it with his own. I put my title down on a nearby table and make my way to Stone Cold.

"I had to ask Dolph for permission to see you first, but I got it." He hugs me and pats me on the back. When he pulls away he smiles, "Knew you could do it. You beat The Shield like the dogs they are."

I laugh, "Thank you." Someone hugs me around my neck from behind. When they let go, I turn around to see AJ.

She glances to where I sat down my title and points at it, "I don't think I'll be getting that back anytime soon."

I smile and shake my head, "Nope. I think I'll keep it a little longer."

She smiles too and hugs me, "I'm happy for you Randi. I truly am."

Someone taps me on my shoulder. Boy was I a busy woman tonight. I let go of AJ and turn around. The Bella Twins stand there with the Divas from the locker room. Well...with the exception of Summer.

"Randi," Brie says, "on behalf of the Divas Division, we want to congratulate you." She gestures to all the other Divas, "We feel like you put everything out on the line, and represented us very well." The Divas nod in agreement.

"Well, I'm honored to represent y'all. I enjoy being the Diva's Champion, and hope to give you all title shots very soon." What could I say? I was in a good mood and I felt...unstoppable.

They nod and break off in different directions. I hug AJ again, and tell her I'll talk to her later. I turn around and run right into Triple H. I back up, and he sticks out his hand. "Congrats."

I look at it for another moment then take it in my own. "Thanks."

"Wow," a voice says from behind me, "thanks for the acknowledgment. You see Cas and Sammy, this is what happens when we try to congratulate people." Is Supernatural on or is that...Jensen?

I let go of Triple H's hand and turn around. My mouth drops open. "No way. You guys came?"

I'm met with smiles from all three of my co-stars. "You didn't really think we'd miss it did you," Jared asks. He pulls me into a hug, and Jensen and Misha join in, making it a group affair, with me sandwiched in the middle.

They let go and Jensen ruffles my hair. "Congratulations Randi." He, Jared and Misha hug and congratulate me once more before moving on.

I can't believe they came. Everyone being here, congratulating me...it just feels so surreal.

I close my eyes to process it all. But only for a moment.

"Randi!" I turn towards where the voice came from.

I smile when I see Dolph, pushing past people, to get to me.

When he gets to me, he stops. He doesn't say anything as he smiles down at me, and pushes my hair behind my ear.

As he looks down at me, I realize that this moment is real. It's really humbling, and I'm just so overwhelmed emotionally, to be a part of this whole thing, that I have no words.

Tears stream down my face and Dolph wipes them away. He pulls me into a hug, and I squeeze him tight, crying into his chest.

"I'm so very proud of you babe, and I love you," he says into my ear. "You have no idea." He smoothes my hair as we stand there. Just like that. Even when everyone around us starts clapping, I don't move a muscle. And neither does Dolph.

Because, there was no person I wanted to share this moment with more than Dolph.

And that would never change.