Chapter 16: Butterflies In My Stomach

After Dolph and I were dressed, we took a picture of us in our matching outfits. He posted it on Twitter:

@HEELZiggler tweeted: Me and the bestie 'Stealing the Show' @FACERandiJacobs

We drove down the street from the gym to the nearest pizza parlor, and ordered a large pizza. One half with sausage and olives, for Dolph, and the other half with pepperoni and pineapples, for me.

"Hey? Babe?' Dolph asks rubbing my knee. "You okay?"

I swallow the piece of pizza I'm eating. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

He smirks, "Um...because you had 5 pieces of pizza, and have only eaten one. You're usually halfway done by now." His face turns serious and he leans in closer to me, "Is it something Seth said to you?"

I think about saying yes, but then decide to lie. I shake my head no.

Dolph leans back and shakes his head. "You're lying. You know how I can tell? You won't look me in the eye."

"You know I hate eye contact." I say lying again.

"No, I don't. But I know you're a liar."

"It's nothing Dolph, let's just drop it, okay?" I push my pizza out of the way, and lay my head down on the the table.

I feel Dolph grab my hand. "Well, alright, for now." he says. "Look, we should do something tonight. There's this club that most of the superstars and divas will be at and I figured you would want to go."

I suddenly thought of the idea of seeing Seth, or worst, Randy, and got dizzy all of a sudden. I felt like I was going to be sick.

I stood up abruptly and walked out of the parlor.

"Randi!" Dolph yelled after me, but I kept going until I was outside in the fresh air.

I put my hand on my knees as I inhale and exhale.

"Randi?" Dolph comes out, and sees me breathing hard. He comes over and rubs his hand in circular motions on my back.

"We don't have to go to the club if-" I cut him off when I nearly gag at the mention of the club. "Randi!"

I stop myself, before I throw up all over Dolph, and lean in to his outstretched arms.

"I'm fine, I promise."

"It's probably the pizza. Here are the keys, go sit in the car and I'll go pay the bill. You just need to lay down a bit before we go out, if we do decide on it."

He leads me to the car, and I sit in the passenger seat, waiting for him to return. When he returns, we drive to our hotel.

When we get to my room, I change into some Victoria's Secret shorts, and a DZ tank top.

Dolph tucks me in like a child, kisses me on my forehead, then turns to leave.

"Dolph?"

"Yeah?" He asks, turning around.

"Will you lay with me?"

Dolph smiles and nods, "I'd do anything for you."

He kicks his shoes off, and crawls into bed facing me.

He wraps his arm around my waist, and we slowly drift off to sleep.

*I know this may seem like it's slowly changing into a Randi/Dolph fan-fiction, but I assure you it's not. They're just really great friends.