Summary

This book is my first ever WWE Fan Fiction, so I don't know how good it will be, but just stick with me, please.

A few things you should know about the main character:

Her name is Randi Jacobs, she is 29 years old, played by Megan Fox and she's a WWE Diva, or Woman Superstar. She is from New Orleans, Louisiana and her personality is kind of in your face and loud. She also doesn't take crap from anyone.

Her character in wrestling is rebellious, and her nickname is the Angelic Demon/Demonic Angel in honor of being a fan of Supernatural. Her mottos/catchphrases are: "Everyone has a little Angel and Demon inside of them", and "An Angel and a Demon, together, are unstoppable(the name of her theme song by Fozzy(Chris Jericho's band)." You will find those sayings on her t-shirts.

More on her style in the ring, she wears knee high black combat boots, red or white jean shorts, with a white or a red sports bra. Her belly shirt will always be black.

As I mentioned the sayings of her t-shirt above, the color scheme of most of her wardrobe in the ring is red, black, and white. On the back of her t-shirt is her signature: devil horns, with her first name written in cursive in white lettering above them and a halo under the horns, with her last name written in cursive red letters under the halo. You might catch her in Dolph Ziggler gear from time to time.

Her wrestling style is kinda similar to Randy Orton's, hence him being the other main character, and Chris Jericho. She likes to jump, fly, and crawl around the ring, and she's a pretty fast runner. Her finisher is a reverse RKO, performed on them backwards, and it's called HOH. No that isn't short for Head of Household, Big Brother fans. It means Horns on Halos. Her submission move is called A&D, Angels and Demons, but I haven't figured out what move will be performed yet.

Her best friend forever is Dolph, and one of her closest friends is AJ.

And finally, Smackdown is live also, and this book starts on the Raw a week after Summerslam 2013. Randy is WWE Champion. There is no feud with Daniel Bryan, however he did still cash in on him. There is also no title unification or feud with John Cena. For now, at least. I'm still considering.

I think I've covered everything, but feel free to message me or comment if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading and please bare with me!

Dedicated to kittycatwwe because Believe in Gabby got me through nights without wrestling and this is honest inspiration to me. I love your book, and thank you!