Chapter 59

felix blushed hard, gasping when be felt changbin enter him, he squeezed changbin's shoulders, letting out a high pitched whimper. it didn't hurt exactly, but it didn't feel good yet, althought the feeling of having something moving into him was satisfying.

he closed his eyes, wincing in a little pain when changbin reached fully inside him, be squirmed a little, rocking his hips to try to adjust. changbin let out a low groan, holding the younger's hips.

felix put his hands on his tummy, biting his lip.

"can you feel me here baby?" changbin smirked softly, putting his hand on his stomach too.

felix nodded with a whimper, his eyes fluttering closed, changbin guided felix's hips to start moving, helping his baby start moving on him.

felix let out a moan when he felt changbin brush against his sweet spot, he fell against changbin's chest, starting to move properly, bouncing on changbin, letting out a whimpers and sharp breaths as pleasure started to flow, he buried his face in changbin's neck as he squeezed his eyes closed.

changbin tipped his head back, moving his hips up in time with felix bouncing, he let out a groan, squeezing his hips.

"fuck baby." he mumbled, breathing heavily.

felix moved faster, letting out a series of whiny moans and whimpers, he knew he couldn't be too loud, he started licking changbin's neck like a kitten, wanting to mark it.

changbin bit his lip, closing his eyes as he made felix move faster, groaning and grunting a little louder as he ran his hands up felix's waist.

felix gasped and whimpered loudly when changbin took him into his hand and started stroking him at the same time, he shivered and his thighs started to tremble, his eyes rolled back as changbin hit his sweet spot, his mouth fell open, his tongue hanging out slightly.

he was getting tired after a while, his legs felt weak from the pleasure and his thighs ached from bouncing, but he really didn't want the sensations to stop, he started to slow down, looking up at changbin needily.

"p-please." he breathed, too overwhelmed with pleasure to think properly.

changbin cooed and flipped them, laying felix down and starting to thrust into him.

felix let out a whiny moan, his hands immediately moving to grip the sheets, he wrapped his legs around changbin's waist.

"d-daddy!" he whimpered, changbin was moving too slow.

"what? you were teasing me earlier, now you can't handle being teased back baby?"

felix tried to tug on changbin's hair, he buried his face in changbin's neck, too desperate for pleasure, he couldn't find the words, he just moved his hips up against him, whining needily for it.

"my kitten is the cutest, you want more don't you angel?"

felix nodded frantically, digging his nails into changbin's back. he let out a loud, choked moan when changbin suddenly started thrusting fast, leaning down and kissing felix's neck, jerking him off again.

the younger boy was a mess, he couldn't stop whimpering and moaning as he felt changbin brush against his sweet spot, his back arched when he felt changbin put his hand over his mouth, keeping him quiet as there were other people in the house. felix's face was flushed red, his eyes rolled back and his mouth open, his tongue hanging out a little, he was drooling and whimpering, his hair sticking to his forehead as he whole body felt constant waves of ecstasy.

"fuck you look adorable like this." changbin mumbled, thrusting faster.

felix bucked his hips, his thighs quivering as he felt heat pooling in his body, he arched his back and changbin could tell he was close.

he was close too just looking at felix's expression of pleasure.

changbin kept thrusting as felix gasped, a loud, shaky moan leaving his lips as he came all over his thighs and tummy, squirming under changbin and scratching down his back.

changbin groaned, the pain of the scratches tipping him over the edge, he moaned lowly, stilling his hips inside felix and releasing, filling him as he watched felix whine and mewl at the feeling of being filled.

"mm good boy, so good." changbin moaned.

felix blushed brightly, it means he did good making changbin feel good, it  made him feel good about himself, he covered his face, getting embarrassed as he panted to catch his breath.

changbin smiled down at him, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"you did so good baby, that was amazing." he smiled between kisses.

felix giggled shyly, peeking out between his fingers.

"lets get you cleaned up baby." changbin smiled, getting up and helping felix up so he wouldn't get sore.

felix clung to changbin tightly, nuzzling his face in his daddy's neck, feelings safe and happy.

=====