Chapter 39

felix was more than happy now, curled up at changbin's side, though he insisted that woojin sit next to him and fell asleep holding his hyung's hand, changbin hugging him from behind.

"that's reay cute." jeongin smiled softly.

woojin looked down and chuckled.

jeongin shifted closer to woojin, although he was on chan's lap, he found woojin's interaction with felix adorable, he crawled off chan's lap and squeezed himself between woojin and felix, felix looked up and smiled at jeongin, wrapping his free arm around his friend, jeonging cuddled closer, curling up with him, jisung got up and hit changbin, changbin shifted away and jisung replaced him, hugging felix from behind, the younger boy made sure he knew where changbin was before seungmin came over and slapped woojin and chan out of the way, laying behind jeongin and cuddling with his best friends.

the older members of the friend group laughed and got up, looking at their boyfriends curled up together.

"we need to hang out just the five of us again."

"yeah, like, go out and get drunk."

"that sounds great."

"hm, no, i have to stay with lix."

felix then did something that shocked everyone, he put his head up and pointed at the door.

"wait what?"

felix giggled and pointed.

"you want binnie to go out?"

felix nodded, perfectly content to cuddle with his friends.

"baby are you sure?"

felix nodded again, he got out of the bed and walked over, grabbing a pair of changbin's black jeans and a white button up out of the closet and thrust it at him, pointing at the door with a smile.

"right now?" hyunjin asked excitedly.

"yes! now the five of you get the fuck out i wanna cuddle with lix."

jisung laughed.

the five older men looked at each other excitedly.

"guys, i know we said that we would stay in the hotel tonight but can we please go out and get shit faced?"

"fuck yeah!"

felix giggled and nuzzled against jeongin.

the others went to their hotel rooms to change, super excited to go out, changbin was changed and hovering over his boyfriend, kissing all over his face.

"and you're going to snuggle with your friends and watch movies?"

"disney!" jeonging smiled.

felix giggled and nodded.

"and you're going to call or text daddy if you need me?"

felix nodded again.

"and you're going to sleep on time?"

felix sighed and nodded, knowing that wasn't true.

"and you're-"

felix shut him up by kissing him, changbin smiled and kissed him back, cupping his cheek, kissing him for a few seconds before changbin pulled away.

"i'm so proud of this baby bear."

felix grinned and nuzzled jeongin again.

hyunjin eventually walked in wearing his outfit and seungmin almost drooled over him.

"damn hyungie."

"minnnn, don't do that..."

"why not? technically you don't need to call him hyung." jisung piped up.

"it turns him on," seungmin giggled "right hyung?"

hyunjin raised a brow before walking to the mini fridge, opening it and grabbing an ice cube, he walked towards seungmin and pulled his legs open, pressing it onto the inside of his thigh, highly satisfied when seungmin choked out a breathy whimper.

"everything okay seungie?" hyunjin asked with mocked innocence.

"fuck you." he whined.

hyunjin chuckled and put the ice in his mouth, he kissed seungmin deeply, passing the ice and cold water into seungmin's mouth.

the others started to giggle as seungmin's shorts got a little tighter when he swallowed down the cold water, he whined and hyunjin pulled away.

"next time puppy, let's not embarrass hyung, hm?"

seungmin nodded and breathed heavily.

hyunjin smirked and got up, leaving seungmin flustered and a little aroused, he pulled the blanket over him and hid his face whining.

changbin chuckled and kissed felix's cheek before getting up.

"come on binnie, the others are waiting downstairs."

"bye lixie, i love you."

felix hummed happily.

"daddy bear."

changbin kissed the tip of his nose before getting up and checking he had his fully charged phone, then walking to the door and checking his phone again.

felix was a little nervous but when they left, jisung grabbed the bag.

"snacks and disney, yes please!"

felix giggled as they all sat up, sitting. side by side against the headboard with the blanket over their laps.

they had more snacks than they knew what to do with as they started eating chips and candy, drinking soda, felix knew that daddy would never let him have this many candies, especially at 6pm, so he made the most of it and ate a lot.

___

changbin and his friends arrived at a night club they had found and payed an entry fee, they were now sat in a booth on their first drink, changbin was constantly smiling.

"you seem so happy binnie."

"so many things, felix actually wanted me to go out, and it feels amazing to drink alcohol and be a twenty year old, not a daddy for a while, as much as i love it, it's nice to be able to completely relax."

"i missed this so much."

they continued to drink throughout the hours, getting more and more waisted and reckless until all of them had lost count of the drinks and shots and they decided to dare changbin to do something, which the drunken man agreed to, something he would highly regret the next day, and left them stumbling out of the club.

=====
A/N
oh? what is changbin's dare?