Chapter 31

felix had somehow managed to get comfortable in his seat so that his head was on changbin's lap, he was sleeping soundly, bunny tucked under his arm.

changbin was listening to music, stroking felix's hair, his fingers threading through the soft curls.

he glanced up and tried not to laugh out obnoxiously when jisung broke yet another rule, he had opened the oxygen mask and was trying to put it on whilst minho wrestled it off him.

"sung, why can't you just sit and behave?"

"i wanna play with it!"

"babe, don't say it like that."

the woman sat next to minho looked mildly concerned, jisung eventually caved and put it back, huffing and pouting.

felix stirred a bit, cracking his eyes open, he had no idea where he was and started to panic, wheres daddy?!

"d-dada?!"

"hey, im here baby, daddys here."

felix looked up, relaxing when he saw changbin's face, he sat up a bit rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"you okay, little one?"

felix tapped his lips, changbin smiled and leant in, kissing then softly, felix did it again and changbin repeated the action, felix did it over and over and over again, earning countless kisses from changbin.

he then tapped his cheek, changbin kissed there too, and felix repeated the action all over his face.

"are you done now?"

felix shook his head, changbin put on a fake pout.

"but, daddy has no kisses left."

felix gasped and cupped changbin's cheeks, pressing a warm kiss to his lips.

changbin smiled and returned the kiss, he rubbed felix's cheek, smiling into the kiss.

"thank you, baby." changbin smiled as felix pulled away.

felix suddenly whimpered when the plane experienced turbulence, it only shuddered a little, but felix got scared, tears brimming in his eyes, changbin took felix's hand and slipped it under his shirt, allowing felix to feel his stomach, abs and that extra bit of tummy that changbin now had and felix loved.

"look at me lix."

felix looked at changbin.

"who's my boy?"

felix pointed at himself, smiling a little.

"thats right! you're such a clever little bear, you're my boy."

felix smiled wide and put his head on changbin's shoulder, his eyes closing as he drifted back to sleep.

__

jeongin put his chin on woojin's shoulder.

"you okay, baby?"

"mmh, im tired but i cant sleep."

"awwh, you wanna cuddle, since channie is sleeping?"

jeongin nodded and shifted closer to woojin, the older put his arms around him, his chin on jeongin's head.

"hyung, i have a question."

"go on."

"do you ever get jealous over me or channie hyung?"

"you mean, do i get jealous when you're with channie?"

jeongin nodded.

"no, i thought i would, but i don't, it makes me happy i love you both so so much."

"i love you too, and i know channie hyung does."

woojin smiled and kissed jeongin softly, cupping his cheek, he pulled away, just staring at jeongin for a second.

"you're so pretty." woojin mumbled under his breath.

jeongin blushed a little and smiled.

"i am?"

"mmh, you are seriously perfect."

jeongin giggled and hid his face in woojin's chest, the older man petted jeongin's hair, smiling at him.

changbin laid his head back against the seat, closing his eyes, he could feel himself falling asleep, his hand still in felix's hair.

__

felix woke up again a fee hours later, rubbing his eyes and stretching, changbin was still sleeping, he looked surprisingly cute.

felix giggled and pulled out his phone, taking a picture of changbin, he set it as his new wallpaper on his phone. he left his daddy to sleep, and got a coloring book out of the bag, he started to color a picture, opening another carton, of juice this time, humming to himself.

he still had changbin's hand in his own and he felt loved, he felt less worthless, he felt like he was appreciated, he smiled to himself, excited to be on this trip with changbin, the only problem was that there was a man sat just in front of jisung, who kept glancing around at him, he wasn't glaring, or doing anything threatening, it just made felix a little uncomfortable, considering his past.

he didn't want to wake changbin up, but he needed his calming mechanism, he bit his lip, gently slipping his hand out of changbin's, the man turned around again, felix caught his eye and let out a tiny whine, he didn't like it at all.

he slowly moved his hand to slip under changbin's shirt, pressing his hand against changbin's stomach, he instantly calmed down, knowing not to dig his nails in, he looked over at changbin's face, he loved changbin's lips, more than anything, changbin's eyes were so soft, but he felt like only he could see that, he often heard people say that changbin's stare was as sharp as a knife, but when he looked at felix, it was soft and gentle.

changbin really was whipped for felix.

felix kept his hand on changbin's stomach, almost completely forgetting about the man, felix then turned around to see that jisung had made a friend, the man sat in front of felix, jisung was talking to him casually whilst both minho and woojin were watching him carefully.

"yeah, i really love your shirt." jisung smiled.

"yeah thanks, i got it when i went to america." the man replied casually.

"can i wear it?"

"thats another rule broken you little shit." woojin pulled jisung back and minho tried so hard not to laugh.

"what did i do?"

"one rule was, do not ask someone if you can wear their clothes!"

jisung pouted and sat back, he stayed quiet for a few minutes until he got bored of being quiet, he turned his head to look over at minho.

"im horny."

the woman sat the other side of minho choked on her water, looking over at them, shocked.

"jisung!" minho turned to the woman "i am so sorry!"

jisung laughed at minho's embarrassment before he turned to felix.

"hey lix, how did you sleep?"

felix nodded and shot his thumbs up, jisung went to speak but felix handed him a slip of paper, jisung took it and read it.

'the man in front of you keeps looking at me'

as jisung finished reading, the man turned to glance at felix again, making felix press his hand down on changbin's abs, jisung leant round and tapped the man on the shoulder, making minho and woojin face palm.

=====