Chapter 57

felix pouted as he picked up a box.

"this is gonna be exhausting."

"lix, that's the first box you picked up, you slept in most of the morning and ive been moving boxes for three hours."

felix shut him up but kissing changbin, holding it for a few seconds before pulling away with a smile.

"shhhhh."

the group were moving out of the dorms and into the house as classes were starting up again in a week, felix was dreading it but he had been put in some of changbin's classes so it was bearable.

jae walked in with red cheeks and his bangs sticking to his forehead, jae was most excited about moving, he had never lived with a friend group before, it was actually his first friend group.

"guys, i took a look at some of the rooms, they're so big!"

changbin smiled.

"you sound so excited."

"i am, i know i'll get the smallest room cause im not in a couple but im still excited, it's like a blank canvas, i can decorate it however i want."

felix giggled and nodded, heading for the door with one of the boxes. jisung and minho had already finished transferring their stuff over, and had gone out for coffee to bring back for the group.

changbin had done most of the moving, and felix was just helping with the last of the boxes.

"is that everything from in here?" jae asked, looking around.

"no!"

felix put the box down and ran to the wall, gently taking down the piece of paper with his rules on it. it was important to him as changbin had decorated it with him.

"can't forget those." changbin smiled.

"did you hear chan's suggestion?"

"no?"

"there's a basement, we're turning it into a game room, it's huge."

felix got a little nervous.

"is it okay if i don't go in there until it's done?" He asked quickly.

changbin automatically knew why, nodding quickly.

"Of course baby."

they headed out to the car, chan was driving it.

they put the boxes in the trunk and got in, smiling.

"that's the last of the boxes."

"good, i'm getting sick of driving." 

chan pulled up at the house and felix squealed, he jumped out of the car quickly, running off with his box towards the door, it was left open as hyunjin and seungmin were carrying the last of their boxes inside.

"upstairs, second door on the right lixie." changbin called with a smile.

felix ran up the stairs, smiling as he opened the door, their room was big, it had a large bed in the middle with a  closet and two nightstands, they had  their own bathroom and it looked so comfortable and amazing.

"binnie!"

"do you like it lixie?" changbin asked, catching up with felix in the doorway of the bedroom.

"i love it, it looks so comfortable."

felix giggled and put the box down and laying on the bed.

"don't get too comfortable, chan is going to order pizza before we all start properly unpacking."

felix smiled and made grabby hands, changbin gave a soft chuckle before walking towards him, putting the other bag down and climbing up on the bed, leaning over felix.

felix leaned up and caught changbin's lips in a soft kiss.

"i love you." changbin whispered against felix's lips.

felix smiled as butterflies filled his body.

"i love you more." felix mumbled back, moving his hands to tangle in changbin's hair.

"that's impossible."

felix broke the kiss and smiled, moving his face to changbin's neck, pressing a few light kisses against it. changbin smiled and closed his eyes.

"how is it impossible if it's true?" felix mumbled between kisses.

"i love you the most."

"i love you more than the most."

changbin laughed softly and rolled over, pulling felix on top of him.

"how can you be so pretty?"

felix blushed lightly and giggled, shaking his head.

"im not."

"yes you are, your squishy cheeks and freckles, you're just so cute."

felix blushed and smiled up at him, getting shy as he played with his fingers.

"thank you."

"you're welcome baby."

"and you're the most handsome in the world."

"aw, am i?"

felix nodded with a big smile.

"you're so sweet baby, who are you most excited to live with?"

"sungie."

"oh really? i feel like him and minho will have way too much sex here."

"it's okay, we can too."

changbin chuckled softly, leaning down to peck felix's lips a few times.

"is that so?"

"mhm."

"you're not just saying that because you feel like you need to make up for not giving me anything, right baby?"

felix went a little quiet, pouting softly. changbin immediately kissed his pout away.

"you don't have to make up for anything, if you told me you never want to have sex again, i would still love you and stay with you."

"you would?"

"of course i would, you're my baby, why would i leave over that?"

felix smiled a little.

"i do still want to, not just to make up for lost time, but also because ive been horny as hell recently."

"is that so?"

felix giggled and nodded, getting shy. changbin smirked and leaned down to felix's ear.

"well, be patient and wait until tonight and we'll see if daddy can fix that."

felix shivered, blushing madly as he held onto changbin's arms.

"mm don't tease me daddy."

"or what?"

felix moved his hands down and brushed his fingertips over changbin's nipples, making the man above him shudder and gasp. changbin grabbed felix's hands and moved them over his head.

"just wait until tonight baby, then i get to tease all i want, and you're going to take it."

"...yes daddy."

=====
A/N
i love you all, it was my birthday yesterday so my posts are getting sloppy
im sorry :(