Chapter 9

jeongin squeaked as he felt woojin drip the cold liquid onto his entrance, spreading it around with one finger, making jeongin shiver, woojin slipped his finger inside jeongin, twisting it as he pushed it in and out, jeongin gasped and sighed softly, gripping chan's hand as woojin smirked, still squeezing the boy's ass.

"feel good baby boy?" chan asked as woojin pushed a second finger in.

jeongin nodded quickly, sensitive to their touch, woojin curled his fingers, searching for jeongin's prostate and jeongin couldnt wait for him to find it, it felt so good when either chan or woojin hit his sweet spot, it always felt euphoric.

he breathed hard in anticipation, wanting woojin to hit it so badly, he got frustrated when he could tell woojin was purposely avoiding his prostate, both woojin and chan knew exactly where it was, and he was missing it on purpose.

"h-hyung please!" he whined softly.

chan gripped the younger's jaw and made him look at him.

"you dont get to pick baby, you take what hyung gives you, understand?"

jeongin whined and nodded, but chan wasnt satisfied, be pulled jeongin's head back by his hair to move to his ear.

"i said, do you understand?"

jeongin whimpered and throbbed.

"y-yes hyung."

"good boy." woojin smirked, pressing his finger down on the boy's sweet spot.

jeongin moaned softly, feeling the warm pleasure spread through his body, he closed his eyes and dropped his head forward.

chan smirked and slipped his hand down to rub over jeongin's nipple, listening to him twitch and let out another mewl, feeling chan touch him.

"so sensitive baby, such pretty sounds for hyung." chan smiled, continuing to tease him there.

"a-ah hyung." he whined quietly, his dick twitching.

woojin smirked, starting to add a third finger, stretching him out as jeongin whimpered and sighed, enjoying the gentleness, before the dreaded toy.

woojin started moving his fingers faster as jeongin whined and moaned quietly, feeling chan tease his chest.

when he felt woojin take his fingers out, he tensed, knowing what was coming, woojin poured a liberal amount of lube onto the toy, then a little more onto jeongin's hole before pressed the toy against it, jeongin bit his lip and chan started to kiss and bite softly on his neck to distract him as woojin pushed it into him, jeongin let out a high pitched whine, feeling it stretch him open, thee ridges on the toy was already enough to make him whimper.

"a-ah hyung w-wait." he squeaked, trying to accept the thick toy into him.

"your ass looks so good stretching for your toy baby boy, so so good." woojin cooed making jeongin throb again.

jeongin had a massive praise kink, so every time one of them praised him, he throbbed repeatedly, making it harder for him to control himself.

"look at you, pretty thing, taking it so well baby?" chan mumbled, pressing his fingers to his lips.

jeongin felt woojin continue to push the toy into him as jeongin moaned from chans praise, he whimpered softly, opening his mouth eagerly so chan could slip his fingers in, the older smirked.

"you like sucking on hyung's fingers, little fox?"

jeongin nodded eagerly, trying to ignore the feeling of the toy reaching all the way inside him, the ridges on it pressing against all the most sensitive areas, and he could feel the vibration part of the toy pressing his prostate making him nervous.

"such a good boy, taking it all in, are you ready for it to vibrate?" woojin asked, holding jeongin's hips.

jeongin took a deep breath and nodded slowly, woojin turned it on amd jeongin yelped, gripping chans hand as vibrations pulsed from where the toy was pressing, right to the tips of his fingers, his legs started to shake, he let out little moans and groans, rocking his hips as he tried to get used to the almost unbearable stimulation, he knew it wouldnt be long before he came, he also knew that it wouldnt stop once he did.

chan ran his fingers through jeongin's soft hair as the younger whined and moaned, squeezing chan's hand.

"your sounds are so pretty baby, i want to hear more." chan cooed softly.

jeongin was still sucking on chan's fingers, mainly as a distraction, but also because he knew how much chan loved it when he did.

woojin started to thrust the toy shallowly in and out of the small boy, listening to his lewd moans and groans as he tried to cope with the merciless vibrations that were abusing his prostate, he already felt his cock throbbing and by the way the heat pooled in his stomach, he knew he was close.

"such a good boy for us, innie, gonna cum for your hyungs soon?"

jeongin looked up at chan and nodded, whimpering softly at his gentle words, contradictory to his other boyfriend fucking the toy into him and rubbing his ass at the same time.

"come on baby boy, we wanna hear how good it feels." woojin mumbled, watching the toy fill his boyfriend.

jeongin let out another moan, his hips jutting against nothing as the stimulation overwhelmed him.

"gonna cum untouched? such a dirty baby, cumming so fast just from a toy?"

jeongin loved praise, but he also loved when the praise turned slightly degrading, it made him fall apart, he was sucking harder on chan's fingers, moaning and whimpering louder, he could feel the knot in his stomach getting tighter and tighter as he ached for his release, he grasped at the sheets underneath him as the toy pushed him closer and closer until woojin started to thrust it faster.

jeongin let out a loud moan as he released onto the sheets below him, the pleasure shooting through his body making his legs shake and his eyes roll as his mouth fell open, woojin rode out his high, but he didnt stop, he pushed the toy back into him, leaving it there, still vibrating in all the right places, as jeongin's arms and legs trembled and he struggled to keep himself up.

woojin and chan got off the bed, stepping back to admire their boyfriend as he panted and whimpered at the agressive overstimulation he was recieving from the toy.

"god he looks so good like that." chan mumbled.

"such a pretty baby, i love the way his moans sound when hes oversensitive." woojin smiled and watched as jeongin got hard again, already chasing his second high.

=====