Chapter 41

the morning after changbin went out with his friends, felix woke up in his arms, he had his back to changbin and his baby bearr under his arm, he opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them, before sighing and closing them again, burying his face in the pillow.

changbin was still sleeping peacefully until he jumped when there was a knock on the hotel room door, hyunjin then opened it, wearing sweatpants and a tank top, his hair messy from sleep and rubbing his eye.

"hey lix, did you sleep good?"

felix nodded happily.

"be prepared for changbin, he won't remember anything." he winked.

after hyunjin left, fekix turned over to look at changbin, he looked peaceful, felix leant in and pressed his lips onto changbin's, after a few seconds, changbin's eyes opened and he kissed felix back, when felix pulled away, something dark caught his eye.

"what the fuck?!" he looked down at his tattoed arm.

felix giggled and sat up, he moved his hand and touched changbin's nipple, the older gasped and shudderedand moved felix's hand away looking down in shock.

"oh my god, what did i do?!"

felix giggled more, pointing at Changbin's thigh.

"oh god, that i don't mind so much, but what have i done?"

felix looked at them and gave him a thumbs up.

"you like them?"

felix nodded.

"you're not mad at me?"

felix nodded again and flicked his forehead. changbin winced but shrugged.

"i deserved that."

felix giggled and moved to sit on changbin's lap, smiling at him.

"how're your pretty thighs feeling today princess?"

felix blushed and giggled, he then hummed and shrugged.

"are they a bit sore my love?"

felix nodded and pouted.

"well, how ahout we change the dressing, then head downstairs to the restaurant for breakfast hm?"

felix nodded, rubbing his stomach, changbin got up, still holding felix up so the younger wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's waist.

felix put his chin on changbin's shoulder.

changbin took felix into the bathroom and sat him on the counter, he got out some dressings abd started working on felix's thigh, but all felix could stare at was changbin's arm, and the piercings.

changbin looked hot, very hot, he bit his lip and got lost staring at his boyfriend.

"d-daddy-"

changbin looked up from felix's thigh to look at his face, his baby was blushing hard, his lip between his teeth, his eyes widened and his hands flew to his crotch where he was growing in his shorts.

changbin was shocked, all he was doing was standing there, felix seemed to really like his body now, he didn't know what to say other than being the pain in the ass he always is.

"awh, what's wrong princess?"

felix whined softly, his small hands covering what changbin's body was doing to him.

"do you have a bit of a problem there baby boy?"

felix pouted before he decided that he could play that game too, he pulled changbin close to him, wrapping his legs around his waist moving his face to his ear, he let out a breathy "daddy."

changbin's eyes widened and his breath hitched, before he felt felix move his hand to his chest, using his thumb to tease the sensitive nipples, he earned a low groan and since it had been so long since anything sexual had happened between them that changbin was already hardening, as his hands landed on felix's hips, the younger boy nudged him back a bit, smiling darkly as he hopped down from the counter and skipped into the bedroom.

changbin looked at him in disbelief, he groaned and slipped his hand into his shorts to adjust himself to make it subtle before following felix out of the bathroom.

felix smiled innocently at changbin as he put on his shoes to go down, changbin sighed and grabbed a hoodie, then intercepted by felix who insisted he wore a tank top, changbin reluctantly agreed and felix smiled happily, they left their hotel room and headed down to the restaurant where the rest of the group were, they all looked up at changbin and laughed.

"binnie! did you change your hair?" chan called.

changbin shot the fakest laugh he possibly could before his middle finger made an appearance.

felix held onto his arm as they hat down at the table with the others, felix rested his head on changbin's shoulder, seeing the faint outlines of the piercings through his shirt, they called a waiter over and ordered their breakfast.

felix sat playing with his fork, after ordering pancakes with chocolate and strawberries, he was sat waiting excitedly.

"daddy?"

"yes baby boy?"

"hungry." he pouted.

felix was picking up more words, making it easier for changbin to know what he wanted.

"i know baby, it shouldn't take too long, do you want to sit on daddy's lap?" he asked softly.

felix nodded softly and changbin untucked his chair so felix could straddle his lap and put his chin on changbin's shoulder.

=====