Chapter 66

changbin and felix walked through the hallway towards their last class, their hands locked together.

they got a few looks since they had changed a little since they were last in school, that and the fact that their were now both wearing engagement rings.

the people that used to hang out with jae weren't with him and felix wondered where jae was.

"binnie?"

"hm?" changbin looked up from his phone.

"have you seen jae?"

"no, not since we got here."

"where do you think he is?"

"i don't know, we can ask him at home."

changbin had his shirt sleeves rolled up showing off some of his arm, as well as 'daddy' tattooed on his wrist, that didn't go unnoticed.

"bin, maybe you should roll your sleeves down." felix mumbled.

"why baby?"

"your wrist."

changbin looked at his wrist.

"since when are you embarrassed about that?"

he looked at felix to see the pink across his cheeks.

"you never complain about calling me daddy, why now that its tattooed on me?" changbin asked out loud.

felix saw heads turn and covered his face, blushing hard.

"binnie!"

changbin laughed and moved his arm around felix's waist and hugged him closer as they walked.

"you're so cute."

they went into their class and found seats, sitting down together, talking casually as people walked in. felix wasn't paying attention to anyone else other than changbin as he tried to calm the redness on his cheeks.

"i want pizza tonight."

"me too, ask the others if they have anything planned though."

felix smiled and glanced up, there were a few girls and boys sat near to them, they seemed to be staring at changbin and talking together, felix wasn't sure how he felt about that.

he was very secure in his relationship, but it always annoyed him more when it was pretty girls, their makeup and hair looked so beautiful, and their uniforms were so much nicer and complimented their figures, he always felt a little jealous of them.

"you okay baby?" changbin asked, tapping felix's thigh.

"huh?"

"you zoned out, i asked you if you want to go anywhere after class."

"oh, sorry, i don't mind."

"what's wrong?"

"nothing, it's okay."

changbin glanced up at the girls, smirking slightly.

"jealous?"

felix looked up and crossed his arms.

"of what?"

"are they staring at us?"

"they're staring at you."

"i didn't even notice."

felix hummed and glanced over again, they weren't exactly making it subtle, he got up from his chair and moved over, straddling changbin's lap.

changbin was a little surprised, he looked up, tilting his head.

"what're you doin-"

felix grabbed changbin's tie and pulled him closer, kissing him deeply.

changbin was even more shocked but he didn't protest, he definitely didn't mind felix being so confident, it was hot. he returned the kiss, losely holding his thighs. he pulled felix closer, deepening the kiss automatically.

felix shocked himself but the gasp that came from them when he did it was highly satisfying. and the mumbles he heard of students walking in.

he pulled away after a few more seconds, smiling a little as he slipped off changbin's lap and onto his own chair. changbin chuckled as he watched felix, adjusting his tie.

"you're gross." seungmin laughed, coming to sit with them, closely followed by hyunjin.

"you guys have this class too?"

"yeah, but we aren't going to be touching each other up during the lesson." seungmin sat down.

hyunjin chucked and sat next to him, resting his hand on seungmin's thigh.

"i don't know, i might not be able to keep my hands to myself."

seungmin smiled a little and shook his head, getting his notebook out.

the teacher arrived after a while and they made sure to keep it subtle that they were flirting with eachother.

felix tried really hard to pay attention and take good notes while the teacher talked but he just wanted to be close and cuddly with changbin.

hyunjin and seungmin seemed to be doing pretty well, both of them focusing on the work they'd been given but felix kept losing interest.

"come on lix, this is the first day back." changbin chuckled, looking at him.

"i can't help it, it's boring." he pouted, clicking his pen.

changbin smiled a little and took his hand, kissing it a few times before putting their hands on the table, now locked together.

"hyung, maybe you should roll your sleeves down now." felix mumbled with a small smile.

he noticed the teacher glancing over at changbin and he really didn't want the teacher to see what changbin had tattooed. as fun as it was to tease felix about it in front of stuents, changbin knew it was inapropriate for teachers to see and he nodded, rolling his sleeves down.

he struggled to get the buttons done on the cuffs of his shirt once the sleeves were rolled down and he focused on that instead of his notes, trying to do the button up one handed. 

felix glanced up from his page and noticed changbin struggling, unable to help but smile a little, he was so fixated on the button at his wrist, furrowing his brows and scrunching his nose in concentration. hhe often found changbin cute as well as hot. felix giggled and took changbin's hand, helping him do up the button before taking the other one for him.

changbin smiled as he watched felix help him.

"thank you lixie."

felix nodded and kissed changbin's hand when he was done, picking his pen back up.

they tried to focus throughout the rest of the class, all of them gradually getting more and more drained as the day got closer to ending, felix couldn't wait to go home and put on a comfortable outfit and changbin couldn't wait to go home and take a nap since he hadn't had slept great the night before.

when the bell finally rang, changbin was the first to stuff his notebook and pen into his bag, looking up to wait for felix to get ready to leave too.

seungmin and hyunjin waited at the door for their friends to leave too, felix getting bugged and hurried by changbin.

"you're like a big baby, hold on i need to put my book away."

"lixie hurryyyyyyy, i'm tired."

=====
A/N
could you please go and check mmy recent announcement if you  haven't already?? it's extremely important and i need help to spread awareness for this issue
thank you
-Ash